An online course is an alternative to traditional universities and colleges. Studying in conventional educational institutions comes with challenges like shortage of courses and high tuition fees. Students, from fresh high school graduates to working professionals, find ample reasons to get themselves enrolled in one or many online courses.
Here’s why you should take online courses:
a. Wide Variety of Courses and Programs: Irrespective of what a student wishes to study, from molecular biology to tailoring, they can find online degree programs or courses according to their choice. Every kind of academic degree, from doctorate to career certificate, can today be earned online.
b. Lower Costs: Online courses are often more affordable compared to traditional colleges. Although every online course might not be less expensive, associated costs are usually lesser. There is no commuting cost and often no expense for buying textbooks etc. Course materials, in case of online learning, are usually available online, free of cost or for a small pay(From sites like Udemy). The recent advantage about online education is that many universities and colleges have started to accept credits scored through MOOCs or massive open online courses. Free or low-cost online courses can help a lot of students fulfill their educational aspirations.
c. Comfortable learning: Those pursuing online courses can study in their pajamas and housecoats. There are no physical classes or sessions. Study materials and lectures reach the students electronically. The student reads those and completes assignments. A student does not need to fight traffic, look for parking spaces, miss valuable family time, or leave the workplace early in order to attend classes.
d. Flexibility and Convenience: An online course gives a student the wonderful opportunity to schedule their study hours around the remaining hours of the day. Students are able to study and concentrate on their assignments, whenever their level of concentration is at its peak, whether that is past midnight or early in the morning. As course materials are accessible online, round the clock, there is no need to plan trips to the library. These advantages make online courses a lucrative option for those who want to balance their personal and professional commitments.
e. Transfer of Credits: Many college students wish to attend some special summer classes, but are often unable to do so as they live far away from the college or have summer jobs. Taking an online course from a recognized college and transferring credits earned from that online course to the primary college is a feasible idea. Online courses enable students to earn college credits while attending to their seasonal jobs or enjoying their vacations. Likewise, if a university or college is not able to offer sufficient available seats of a particular course, a student can enroll for that course online at a different college and subsequently transfer the credits earned.
f. Improvement of Technical Expertise: Even a fundamental online course would need the student to develop a few computer skills, as the student would be required to learn the art of navigating various programs and learning management systems. The skills that are often learned by students in order to participate in online courses can get translated to various professions like incorporating video or audio materials into assignments, sharing and creating documents, and completing training sessions online.
g. Advancement in Career: Students can enroll in online courses and complete degrees while staying at home looking after kids, while working, or while being in-between jobs. The academic advancement will be able to explain any gap or discontinuity in the resume. Studying through an online course and getting a degree portray a candidate as ambitious. This impresses prospective employers who always like candidates those are ready for new challenges and those who wish to stay informed.
These are a few reasons why you should take an online course. Students participating in online courses can plan their day, learn materials that are offered, and complete their assignments according to their own convenience.
Udemy is an international marketplace for teaching and learning. There are more than 45000 courses spanning across 140+ topics are hosted on the platform. These courses are created and instructed by 20,000+ expert professionals.
This giant education platform was founded in a tiny village at Turkey where the inspired founder Eren Bali spent frustrating growing up years, restricted inside a single-room school. He was able to emerge a global Math Olympiad by teaching himself mathematics through online resources.
Realization about the prospects of online learning drove him to make superior quality education easily accessible to others so that their lives can be altered as well.
Who are the Udemy Instructors?
Instructors on Udemy are the expert professionals who know the A to Z of the subject they teach. There are all types of instructors on udemy. Right from regular teachers teaching in school and colleges to individuals having mastery on a topic. Basically anyone who has the skills and can teach in a best way. If you want to be an instructor on Udemy you should go ahead and create the course and submit it for the approval.
Udemy learners or students?
There are almost 15 million global students learning from Udemy courses. Following are the types of students who learn from Udemy:
- College Students
- School Students
- Working Professionals
- Corporate Employees
Yearly promos Udemy runs
The leading online education marketplace Udemy runs a large number of promos throughout the year. During the recent Black Friday promotion, Udemy offered courses at $10. The offer ran till 25th of November 2016.
Here are some of the popular udemy offers:
- Black Friday Offer
- Teachers Appreciation
- Learn Fest Sale
- Udemy New Year Sale
To view all the latest Udemy deals and offers, you can visit our Udemy Coupon and deals secction.
Free Udemy Courses
There are two types of courses on Udemy. The paid ones and the free ones. You can enroll in any course by paying a one time fee for the paid courses. If you can’t afford to pay the fee don’t worry, there are 100’s of free courses available on Udemy.
You can find free courses on Computer networking, IT & Security, Design, Programming, entrepreneurship and many other topics. If you want you can view all the free udemy courses with this link: All free courses on Udemy
All the Udemy courses are very popular, students can enroll in any course and start learning at their own pace. Once you enroll in the course its yours for lifetime.
Flipkart has just come up with Extra 10% Off on SBI Debit/Credit Cards offer on Samsung and Panasonic products. These offers are being promoted by Flipkart by the following names:
State Bank of India Bank Offer | Samsung Days | 9 Nov-12 Nov:
Extra 10% Off using SBI Debit/Credit Cards on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt & Samsung Galaxy On8 phones
- Click here to view the Offer
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,849
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- The Discount is valid from 9th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS)
- Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
State Bank of India Bank Offer | Panasonic Days | 10 Nov-12 Nov:
Extra 10% Off using SBI Debit/Credit Cards on Panasonic Smartphones (Panasonic- Eluga Note, Eluga Turbo, P66 Mega, P55 Novo and Eluga Mark 2)
- Click here to view the Offer
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,050
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- The Discount is valid from 10th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS)
- Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
Do check these offers guys, you have chance to save upto 1849 rs on your next purchase. One of the best offers at this time when the festive offer is over.
If you want to read all the details, please read below:
Terms and Conditions
This marketing program (Program) is from State Bank of India (Bank) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Flipkart). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL.
- Under this Offer, State Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders will get 10% off on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt & Samsung Galaxy On8 phones sold on Flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & mAPP. Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit cards
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,849/-
- The Discount is valid from 9th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS) (“Discount Period”)
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- A Discount will be awarded to State Bank Debit and Credit Card at the time of Checkout
- The Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
- Discount is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case of any transaction where a customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet along with the Debit or Credit card, discount will NOT be applied
- The Discount is not applicable on Corporate & Commercial Cards
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card
Other Terms and Conditions
- All SBI Credit Cardholders, excluding SBI Corporate and Commercial Credit cards, with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders (Excluding State Bank Virtual Debit Card) are covered under this Program. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only
- Discount is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions
- Discount is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
- Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 12th Dec 2016. Post such date, Bank, SBICPSL & Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons
- Bank/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Flipkart
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or SBICPSL or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank, SBICPSL or by Flipkart
- Returned, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- Bank and SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Flipkart on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Flipkart and without reference to Bank and SBICPSL
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs are offered
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Bank/SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for Bank and New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank/SBICPSL
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. The Bank/SBICPSL shall be in no way responsible for the same
Who is not waiting eagerly for the Black Friday? This is a sales bonanza, the countdown to which has already begun earnestly. Be ready to study the discounts and make the most lucrative purchases!
Black Friday is undoubtedly the biggest annual shopping day that coincides with the day following Thanksgiving in America. Black Friday 2016 is going to be an in-store and online mayhem which is the perfect time to buy all the Christmas presents at huge discounts and the DSLR camera of which you have dreamed lifelong.
Deals to be expected on Black Friday, 2016:
Smartphones: Although smartphones were already hugely popular last year with incredible discount prices, this year is going to offer lucrative deals on iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 handsets.
Other deals to be expected on this Black Friday are going to be on electrical items, televisions, gadgets, clothes, and laptops.
Black Friday 2016, in India, is going to be on the 25th of November and the sales and event are going to make consumers happy for one day. However, some sellers will provide offers that will get extended throughout the weekend to the Cyber Monday on the 28th of November.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an international shopping phenomenon that boasts of sales amounting to more than 60 Billion US Dollars throughout the world.
It goes without saying that the history of Black Friday is plagued with the bad as well as the good. Consumers undergo a lot of trouble in order to save money. They fall for the advertisements that use a number of clever tricks to tempt buyers to browse the online stores or visit the overflowing outlets.
The official date of the Black Friday changes every year, as it is the Friday just after Thanksgiving. The craziness of Black Friday deals and discounts had begun in the US. The main Black Friday shopping categories in India are fashion and electronic items.
Here are some of the offers:
Designer dresses, although expensive, are beautiful and alluring. India has a number of esteemed and qualified designers who have worldwide fame.
If you are looking for the best designer dresses in India, you must go through the creations of:
Sabyasachi Mukherjee: This designer from Kolkata has been creating history and earning accolades in the world of fashion. His designs portray global styling with an Indian core. You are going to love dresses designed by Mukherjee as these attires have interesting patch-work embellishments, vibrant fusion of styles, and lively color palettes.
Tarun Tahiliani: The highlights of designer dresses created by Tarun Tahiliani are the borrowed elements of Indian craftsmanship and Italian pattern cutting combined with advanced technologies such as digital textile printing. His signature style culminates in an appearance that is international, chic, and contemporary, while remaining faithful to the core Indian aesthetics.
Ritu Kumar: Designer dresses created by Ritu Kumar use the most talented craftsmen of India and the finest Indian fabrics. The dresses designed by Ritu Kumar seek to redefine the old Indian traditions in the present era, developing a unique style that boasts of modern sophistication as well as the rich Indian aesthetics. Contributing to craftsmanship, textiles, and fashion, her dresses have had a pioneering effect in the arena of Indian fashion.
Manish Malhotra: Dresses designed by Manish Malhotra boast of a contemporary and luxurious style that smoothly combines with the traditional Indian fabrics, colors, and threadwork. You will love wearing dresses designed by Manish Malhotra.
Manish Arora: Creations of Manish Arora are loved for the gorgeous color palette and thorough craftsmanship. Dresses designed by him combine the Indian traditions with a contemporary and playful vibe. These dresses are colorful and eye-catching creations.
If you are willing to spend money, then these designer dresses are for you! Don the creations of these acclaimed designers and look special!
Everybody loves winters! All those weddings, Christmas dinners, New Year parties, fairs, exhibitions, picnics are occasions to dress well and look gorgeous! However, it goes without saying that during winter you need something warm to keep yourself cozy. Here is the catch! Winter wear does not necessarily mean heavy overcoats, mufflers, gloves, and thick shawls that would cover all the stylish Indian garments that you wear underneath. You need to know the trick of styling winter wear with gorgeous Indian attires.
- Sweater with Indian wear: While wearing a saree in winter, go for a fitted sweater that would be nicely tucked inside your petticoat. This fitted sweater, preferably in a solid color, is bound to impart smartness and gorgeousness to your appearance, besides driving the cold away. Black polo-neck sweaters teamed up with chunky jewelries look stunning. The same can be done with a lehenga as you can swap the choli for a fitted cardigan or sweater. Leaving the bottom few and top few buttons of the cardigan open will show a subtle midriff and make you look sexy.
- Full length jacket: You can team your Indian wear, like saree, with a full length appealing jacket. If carried well, it will look special. It gives a saree a sure-shot red carpet appeal. The lehenga or saree you wear should be kept minimalist, while the jacket would look special if it has some detailed work. The intention is to make the jacket a statement piece.
- Short Blazer or Jacket: A waist-length jacket, instead of a normal blouse, would look distinctive with a lehenga, anarkali, or saree. A similar-colored or contrasting jacket in silk or velvet is going to make you look extremely stylish, besides keeping you cozy. The jacket can be of any style you prefer. A Nehru jacket or a formal black blazer with detailed work is going to make you look gorgeous. These would look equally fashionable with Indian suits.
Look stylish this winter by innovatively combining your winter wear with your Indian outfits.
Want to dazzle everybody this Diwali? Try something new! Trying something that you have never tried before is going to be a head-turner. If you can show an ideal juxtaposition of bizarre and beautiful, people are going to notice you!
Jewelry and Fashion Tips for Diwali 2016:
- Wear only one statement piece. Or, look modern with the help of simple accessories. Jaded jhumkis, diamond jhumkis, pendants, kadas, balas, or chaand balis are perfect options as these are the cult favorite Diwali jewelries.
- Make yourself look special this Diwali by wearing a digital-print dupatta or stole with a plain attire. You can also team a digital-print kurti with a beautiful pair of bangles or with pretty kadas, balas, and hoops for a completely trendy and modern look.
- If your dress has an Indo-western appearance, fusion jewellery will work wonders. You can try a combination of jadau, polki, and diamond jewelry with colorful and bright gemstones in eclectic styles and innovative ways as these would successfully add a lot of appeal to any kind of attire.
- You can team the perfect top with a stylish palazzo pant. Addition of a wrist cuff or a single earring is bound to make you look special this Diwali.
- Try something distinctive and unique. You can try rose gold as it looks brilliant with almost all ensembles. You can also go for a dual tone.
- Floral motifs are trendy and look feminine as well as gorgeous. Try bold statement pieces. Illusion setting can attribute jewelry pieces highly, while staying within the budget.
The most important thing to do this Diwali is to ensure that your personality shines through, making you look different from the crowd. You do not have to wear a designer Lehenga-Choli or an expensive saree, just because it is Diwali. You can keep it simple, modern, trendy, inexpensive, and still look unique!
The ethnic wear of India is gorgeous and beautiful. These are the traditional attire and costumes of India worn by the people of the various Indian states, cultures, and religions. These days, ethnic attires are mostly worn on days of festivals, functions, and events like weddings.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Women includes:
Sarees: Sarees are the most popular ethnic wear of India. A saree is instantly associated with India and its culture. A saree happens to be a long and unstitched piece of six yards of cloth that has to be draped in a typical fashion so that it becomes a complete dress. However, women from different states usually drape sarees in different fashions. Often described as one of the most ancient forms of clothing in India, the commonest way of draping it is to wrap the fabric around the waist over a petticoat, make a set of equal pleats in the front, and wear the final length over the shoulder either in pleats or in a stylishly spread way. This formal, traditional, and ethnic wear of India is all about sheer elegance and grace.
Salwar Kameez or Churidaar-Kameez: Another ethnic wear for the women of India include the Churidaar-Kameez or the Salwar-Kameez. Originally from Kashmir and the Punjab, this is presently the most popular among all Indian clothes for women, mainly because it makes the wearer feel free and comfortable while boarding crowded public conveyances. Although modest, practical, and comfortable, a salwar-kameez is extremely stylish and elegant. It is becoming increasingly popular among Western women, as well. Salwar-kameez or churidaar-kameez comes in a wide range of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and colors. However, the dress consists of three components, namely, the Kameez that is worn on the upper part of the body. The word “Kameez” comes from the French word “Chemise” which means a shirt. The other two components are the Salwar or the Churidaar which are two different forms of pants. The “dupatta” is an unstitched length of fabric to be worn as a stole or a scarf.
Ghaagra Choli or Lehenga Choli: A Choli is worn on the upper part of the body. It can be tight-fitted or a bit loose. A lehenga or a ghaagra is a free-flowing skirt, usually with an umbrella-cut. Originating from Gujarat and Rajasthan, these ethnic attires are worn during functions like weddings or religious festivals.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Men includes:
Dhoti: This is a 5-yard-long unstitched cloth that is wrapped around the waist. There are various styles of wearing a Dhoti. A Kurta or a Punjabi or a Shirt can be worn above a Dhoti. Dhotis are usually worn by the groom during his wedding. Priests also wear it while offering prayers.
Kurta-Pyjama or Kurta-Churidaar: This dress is the male version of a Salwar Kameez. Worn during traditional festivals, functions, and events like weddings and thread ceremonies, this is an elegant and charismatic dress for a man.
Each and every ethnic wear of India is beautiful, to say the least. A traditional event in India becomes all the more special due to the attires worn during it.
Flipkart is undoubtedly the most used online retail store in India. It has been proven with the success of its Big Billion Days Diwali sale which started on 2nd of October and lasted till 6th of October 2016. The company has reportedly out numbered its main rivals Amazon & Snapdeal in terms of items sold and revenue.
Rohit Bansal, the founder of Flipkart has been closely looking at all the operations of the company. He recently delivered iPhones to customers himself which shows the kind of dedication he has towards the success of Flipkart.
Now the question is:
What sells the most on Flipkart?
According to online communities and research reports, here’s the list of Categories/Items that people buy the most on Flipkart:
- Mobile phones (Smartphones Mostly)
- Phone accessories Like Screen Guards/Earphones etc
- Electronics Like Laptops/Cameras/LED TVs
- Computer/Laptop Accessories Like RAM, Hard Disk
- Electronic games like Xbox
- Kids Toys
- Backpacks/Travel Bags
- Womens/Kids Clothing: Sarees, Kurtis, Tops, Bottoms
- Watches, perfumes, Handbags
- Home Decor Items
- Automobile accessories
- Mens/Womens Shoes
Above is the list of items that sell the most on Flipkart but don’t consider these to be the only items selling on Flipkart. There are so many categories and products listed on Flipkart and they all get sold at one point or the other.
What is Flipkart Assured?
Flipkart assured items are like Amazon full filled in most ways. Flipkart assured badge that you see often besides a product, guarantees a superior and reliable shopping experience every time.
Who is the best Amazon, Flipkart or Snapdeal?
Here are the stats that say it all:
Flipkart: Facebook Fans: 6,003,189 Twitter Followers: 953 K
Amazon India: Facebook Fans: 5,548,387 Twitter Followers: 378 K
Snapdeal: Facebook Fans: 4,189,625 Twitter Followers: 364 K
From data, Flipkart clearly emerges as the winner here! If you talk about mobile apps of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India. Flipkart App clearly emerges as the winner here as well! See the stats below:
Flipkart Mobile App Users: 50 Million (Flipkart shopping app is the most downloaded mobile app in India)
Amazon Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Snapdeal Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Flipkart is doing great in all departments of Online shopping be it through its website, mobile app or even customer service and after sales assistance.
Hope we were able to answer your questions pertaining to Flipkart. Kindly let us know if you have more questions. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter or our contact us page.
Find us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TryCoupon
Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TryDiscountCoupons
Apple’s new phone iPhone7 is all set for delivery on 7th of October at 7 pm sharp. The phone has been available for pre-order booking on Flipkart for quite sometime and is now on its way to reach the owners.
Order iPhone 7 on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/VfenCuuuuN
Order iPhone 7 plus version on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/0xIQdNNNNN
Here are the main features of Apple iPhone 7 (Gold, 256 GB):
- 256 GB ROM
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Primary Camera | 7MP Front
- Li-Ion Battery
- A10 Fusion Chip with 64-bit Architecture and Embedded M10 Motion Co-processor Processor
- Supports Reliance Jio 4GVolte Network
iPhone 7 is available in Silver, black & gold colour, Gold being the most eye catching is being preferred by the customers.
Apart from iPhone 7 256 gb version which is priced at Rs. 80,000, Flipkart is selling other variants as well and they are:
iPhone 7 32gb priced at Rs. 60,000
iPhone 7 128gb priced at Rs. 70,000
One can also take a look at iPhone 7 plus versions as well, here are the versions and the price:
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Gold, 128 GB) Price: Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 Plus 32gb priced at Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb priced at Rs. 92,000
Difference between Apple iPhone 7 & Apple iPhone 7 Plus:
The main difference between iphone 7 and iPhone 7 plus is the screen size. iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches whereas Apple iPhone 7 plus screen size is 5.5 inches.