Udemy offers 150+ topics or categories to the students to choose a course from. The website now has more than 150,000 learning courses as of August 2020.
As many as 45,000+ instructors from all over the world host their courses on Udemy. And, 50 million+ students from 200+ countries have already signed up for Udemy online courses.
This website is still growing rapidly everyday. With such great numbers, Udemy is undoubtedly the number 1 online learning provider on the internet
We did our research recently just to check how many topics of online are cover on Udemy overall. From our research, what we found out completely blew our minds, as this education giant offers courses on almost any topic one can think of.
Udemy offers online courses on following topics
In this category there are 16 sub categories, and they are : Finance, Entrepreneurship, Communication, Management, Sales, Strategy, Operations, Project Management, Business Law, Data Analytics, Home Business, Human Resources, Industry, Media, Real Estate, Other
In this category, there are 9 sub categories and they are: Web Development, Mobile Apps, Programming, Game Development, Databases, Software Testing, Software Engineering, Development Tools, Ecommerece
IT and Softtware Link
In this category of online courses, Udemy has 5 sub categories and they are: IT Certification, Network & Security, Hardware, Operating Systems, Others
Office Productivity Link
Udemy has 8 sub categories in this section of online courses and they are: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Intuit, Salesforce, Oracle, Other
Personal Development Link
This Udemy catalogue contains 16 sub categories of courses and they are: Personal Transformation, Leadership, Productivity, Personal Finance, Career Development, Parenting & Relationships, Happiness, Religion & Spirituality, Personal Brand Building, Creativity, Influence, Self Esteem, Stress Management, Self Esteem, Memory & Study Skills, Motivation & Others
This category contains 11 sub categories and they are as follows: Web Design, Graphic Design, Design Tools, User Experience, Game Design, Design Thinking, 3D & Animation, Fashion, Architectural Design, Interior Design, Others
This category of online courses on Udemy contains 15 further sub categories and they are: Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Branding, Marketing Fundamentals, Analytics & Automaton, Public Relations, Advertising, Video & Mobile Marketing, Content Marketing, Non Digital Marketing, Growth Hacking, Product Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Other
There are 8 sub categories in this section of Udemy and they are: Arts & Crafts, Foods & Beverages, Beauty & Makeup, Travel, Gaming, Home Improvement, Pet Care & Training, Other
There are 13 sub categories in this section and they are: Digital Photography, Photography Fundamentals, Portraits, Landscape, Black & White, Photography Tools, Mobile Photography, Travel Photography, Commercial Photography, Wedding Photography, Wildlife Photography, Video Design, Others
Health & Fitness Link
This category of online courses on Udemy contains 12 subcategories and they are: Fitness, General Health, Sports, Nutrition, Yoga, Mental Health, Dieting, Self Defense, Safety & First Aid, Dance, Meditation, Other
Teacher & Training Link
This category of Udemy courses contains 4 sub categories and they are: Instructional Design, Educational Development, Teaching Tools, Other
This category of Udemy courses contains 7 subs categories and they are: Instruments, Production, Music Fundamentals, Vocals, Music Techniques, Music Software, Other
There are 3 sub categories in this section of Udemy online courses and they are: Social Science, Math & Science, Humanities
There are 13 sub categories in this section of Udemy and they are: English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Latin, Arabic, Hebrew, Italian, Other
Test Prep Link
This section of Udemy contain 5 sub categories of courses and they are: Grad Entry Exam, International High School, College Entry Exam, Test Taking Skills, Other.
From our research we have found out that Udemy offers 15 main categories of courses which we have listed above, these main categories contain 145 sub categories of online courses. There is an online course for everyone to take.
The purpose of writing this article is to educate people that, if you are looking to learn something new and have very limited budget, you can always turn to Udemy, the best part with Udemy is the offers they run frequently where in you can enroll in a course valued $100 for as little as $10.
We hope you do read this article and share it with your friends and family so that they can also get to know about Udemy and learn something new which will give their career a new shape.
Hey guys, just wanted to share with all of you the exclusive 10% OFF coupon “TDC_LifePlugin” for 21-Day Personal Mastery Journey program on LifePlugin.
Are you tired of having low self-confidence?
Learn how to develop unwavering confidence and become a conscious creator of your life, by joining hundreds of people LIVE in this 21-day journey.
Leave with a self-coaching practice that permanently shifts your old behavioural patterns, and join a tribe that is cheering for you on your path.
Reserve your spot and join the journey LIVE: http://lifeplugin.com/personal-mastery
Use Coupon: TDC_LifePlugin for 10% discount
More about LifePlugin 21-Day Personal Mastery Journey
This program is designed by Gautam Khetrapal, the founder of LifePlugin. An 8 hours of training program that starts on 27th of July 2020.
The program is covered over the three weeks, and the following topics are covered:
- Week 1: Shine Light on Your Darkness
- Week 2: Unlocking A New Relationship with Yourself
- Week 3: Become the Master of your mind
To learn more, please go here
Looking for the best Udemy India coupon? Don’t worry, we have them all for you. At Trydiscountcoupons.com, we ensure that you get your favourite Udemy video courses under Rs. 500 always. We exclusive coupons, deals and offers from this giant online education website every now and then. These coupons vary from INR 360, 396, 420, 430, 432, 450, 500, 640, 700 and thereabouts. Consider using such offers and learn the skills of the future!
Right now, 140,000+ courses are going at Rs. 360 each until the next few days. Go ahead and leverage the discount now. Click on any of the links on this page to grab the offer.
This is an exclusive lowest price for people living in India. So, enroll in the best online courses now and learn new skills!
Udemy India Sale, August 2020
The following is the detail of Udemy India sale, August 2020! This will bring down the cost of your favorite course to lowest price Rs 360 each. Use it now and don’t forget to let your friends know about it!
Exclusive link: Go here
Starts on: 18th of August
Ends on: 27th of August
Udemy is getting popular in India
The popularity of Udemy in India increasing day by day. The main reason behind the same is the affordability of premium & comprehensive courses. Those who are not aware of this giant online learning platform, kindly see the following:
- There are about 140,000 courses on the platform
- One can get a course on any topic, the website offers courses 1000+ topic
- All the courses are 100% online with no deadlines whatsoever
- Udemy is the leader in terms of number of courses offers, professional instructors (25000+)
- Whopping 50 million+ students have already enrolled
- Dedicated Q&A sections for each course
- No recurring fees at all, you pay one time only!
- Well knitted curriculum
- Availability on Android, iOS, Desktop & TV apps
- Certificate of course completion
Apart from the above, there are other benefits as well. Do check them out on your own, here’s the exclusive link: View here
Most Popular Udemy Topics in India
As I have already mentioned above, Udemy hosts courses on 1000s of topics, but the ones that are super popular among Indians are the following:
- Data Science – This is the most in-demand skill to have for a better future and learners from India have already started gearing up for this topic. Thousands of learners from India are enrolling in top data science courses on Udemy. Here is an exclusive link to data science courses with discount automatically applied
- Python Programming – Python programming is everywhere, and the mastery of this programming language ensures great career opportunities in the future. No wonder, learners from India are really showing great interest in Udemy’s python courses.
- Cloud Computing – The Future of hosting is really shifting from traditional to robust cloud hosting. The mastery over this subject can get you hired with top employers.
- Digital Marketing – Another great topic which doesn’t necessarily require a lot of prior knowledge, and has a lot of opportunities going forward. Thousands of Indians learning digital marketing on Udemy, and the courses from top udemy instructors like Rob Percival and Phil Ebiner helping big time
- Web Development -Become a professional web developer by enrolling in the best courses that Udemy has to offer. Indian students love to learn this topic on Udemy
- Android App Development – Another great skill to learn as more people in India have started using smartphones. Having a knowledge of app development could well be a great move. Many students are learning this skill on Udemy
- iOS App Development – Much like Android, a large portion of Indians have iPhones and the craze is only growing. With the news of Apple coming to India for iPhone manufacturing, the price of iPhone will go down and more people will eventually start using iOS. Therefore its highly recommended that you start learning this skill. Already 1000s of Indian are enrolled in iOS app development courses
- 2D/3D Game Development – With the increase in Internet speeds and reach of smartphones, the demand of gaming industry is only seeing upward trend. Its time that you look at this side of the things as well. No wonder many students have already started showing great interest in mastering this skill on Udemy
- Learning English – English is the backbone for anyone to get more success in the international arena. And, students are showing keen interest in Udemy’s self-paced English classes for the better future
Are you not able to buy Udemy Courses in India?
If you are facing issues in completing the purchase of Udemy courses, don’t worry. Consider watching the video I have created for learners on my YouTube Channel: Fixing Tiny Tedious Things. Hopefully, it will fix the problem for you.
My video has already helped many students do watch it! Consider trying what I suggest in the video, if that doesn’t help, just drop me an email here: [email protected], I will fix your problem as quickly as possible.
BTW, we are available on twitter as well, feel free to follow us here https://www.twitter.com/TryCoupon
Udemy Rs 360, 396 430, 432 450, 500, 640 and ₹700 coupon codes are the best one can get. Utilize these Udemy offers and sales the best way, buy courses at the cheapest price ever.
And, this post is not ending here, I will keep updating the moment a new Udemy coupon or deal arrives. Make sure you check it out as often you can.
Once again, this post is dedicated to Udemy offers, deals and coupons that apply to India only. Do follow on social media to get worldwide discounts and savings.
“The Rudest Book Ever” is the book we highly recommend to anyone who needs motivation in life. The author of the book is a famous YouTuber, Shwetabh Gangwar. This outstanding book is available both offline and online. One can order the book online through Amazon if you can’t find it offline.
If you are from India, order here: The Rudest Book Ever
Rest of the readers can order here: The Rudest Book Ever
Within a short span of time, this book has become a bestseller on Amazon, and it thoroughly deserves the success. The title of the book clearly justifies the content.
Shwetabh, the author, throughout the book talks about brutally honest stuff. He puts across the ideas in a straight forward manner, no ifs and buts.
Who should read The Rudest Book Ever?
The book is for anyone who is struggling in life and has no clear focus. Those who are looking to rediscover themselves will find this book extremely useful. But, be warned, the author won’t spare your feelings at all, he gives the practical ideas to free your mind from all the bullsh**.
If you are any of the following, consider reading this book:
- Dealing with rejections
- Getting screwed over and over again in search of happiness
- Looking to change the perception of people
- How to not get influenced by so called influencers
- Discovering the individuality by not worrying about acceptance and approval
This book is all about you, it shows you the right path to follow. It will burst your little bubble which was created through heavily fed influential materials consumed through social media and bad companies. It is truly a game changing book presented in precisely the right manner. We appreciate the efforts of professional problem solving expert Shwetabh Gangwar for writing such an eye opener book.
Become yourself again
This book aims to make you become yourself again by following the practical ideas. In this materialistic world, people value stuff that actually has no value. We tend to follow the rules set by others who themselves don’t go by them. Consider going through this book if you believe you need some sort of reality check in your life.
If you know someone who needs to read this book, do share it with them. We all need some sort of motivation or reality check in life to get rid of the wrong things we have been doing. This book will do exactly that for you, so go for it and start reading now.
The next LifePlugin Summit is happening in Shimla from April 10-12, 2020. Get yourself a ticket at 10% discount. Just use our exclusive coupon: LPS-TDC at checkout.
Summit link: https://lifeplugin.com/events/summit/
Coupon Code: LPS-TDC
Please note, the early bird tickets are in limited quantity, so act fast and book your tickets right away. Become a part of this life changing event happening in paradise on earth, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India.
More about LifePlugin and Shimla Summit 2020
LifePlugin Summit is a 3-day immersion is a process the organizers call ‘Life Designing’. It brings together ideas and research to improve the human experience in one’s personal & professional life, by exploring topics like:
- Personal values,
- Belief hacking
- Subconscious programming
- Modern spirituality
- Altered states of consciousnesses
- Relationships in the 21st century etc
The man behing LifePlugin is Gautam Khetrapal, he started it as a first step towards creating the Disneyland for Learning & Education.
Gautam Khetrapal has attended AFest, Business Freedom Speaking Academy, Millionaire Mind Intensive by Harv Eker, Mindvalley U, Becoming Superhuman by Wim Hof to name a few.
Some of the top names of the industry Vishen Lakhiani, Founder of Mindvalley, Kristina Lakhiani (Co-founder, Mindvalley), Renowned international speakers from TEDx, UNESCO, Thriive and more have been the past speakers at LifePlugin Summit!
Glimpse of the past LifePlugin Summits
LifePlugin Summit in Goa 2019
Last year in Shimla, April 2019
LifePlugin Summit in Goa 2018 Highlights
Attend the Summit for personal and professional development
If you have been feeling low and not sure which way your life is going both personally and professionally, consider attending LifePlugin Summit in Shimla. You will come out as a different person for sure!
This could be your one stop destination to embark on whats lacking in your life. Get ready and pack your bags for the upcoming summit in Shimla from April 10-20, 2020 and explore the enormous amount of opportunities to grow!
If you know someone who needs to see this, consider sharing it with them over a DM or via social media. You will be making a great difference in their lives.
Don’t forget to use coupon code: LPS-TDC
Amazon Black Friday 2019 Deals have already started showing up both in Store and online. In this post we share some of the best deals across top categories. Do check them out now to avoid the black friday rush and get the same discount.
Amazon Black Friday 2019 Live Deals
The following is a list of best black friday deals 2019 on Amazon that are live at the moment. Consider claiming the discount right away:
Black Friday Smartphone Deals on Amazon
- Simple Mobile – Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max (64GB) – Midnight Green- View here
- Apple iPhone X, 256GB, Space Gray – For Verizon (Renewed) – View here
- Apple iPhone XS Max, 256GB, Silver – For AT&T / T-Mobile (Renewed) – View here
- Apple iPhone X, Fully Unlocked 5.8″, 64 GB – Space Gray – View here
- Simple Mobile Prepaid – Apple iPhone XS Max (64GB) – Silver – View here
- Samsung Galaxy A10 32GB (A105M) 6.2″ HD+ Infinity-V 4G LTE Factory Unlocked GSM Smartphone – Black – View here
- Samsung Galaxy S10e Factory Unlocked Phone with 128GB, (U.S. Warranty) – Prism Black – View here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Cell Phone with 512GB (U.S. Warranty), Aura Black/ Note10+ – View here
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Factory Unlocked Phone with 6.4″ Screen and 128GB (U.S. Warranty), Ocean Blue – View here
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Phone with 1TB (U.S. Warranty), Ceramic White – Samsung Galaxy S10+ Plus Factory Unlocked Phone with 1TB (U.S. Warranty), Ceramic Whitez – View here
- Google – Pixel 3a with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) – Just Black – G020G – View here
- Google Pixel 4 – Just Black – 128GB – Unlocked – View here
- Google – Pixel 3 XL with 64GB Memory Cell Phone (Unlocked) – Just Black – View here
Amazon Laptop Deals 2019 Black Friday
- New Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) – Gold – View here
- New Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 16GB RAM, 512GB Storage) – Silver – View here
- Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6 inches Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L – View here
Best Tablet Deals 2019 Amazon
- Apple iPad Pro (12.9-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Space Gray (Latest Model) – View here
- Apple iPad Pro (11-inch, Wi-Fi, 256GB) – Silver (Latest Model) – View here
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 32 GB Wifi Tablet Black (2019) – View here
- Fire 7 Tablet (7″ display, 16 GB) – Black – View here
- All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet (10.1″ 1080p full HD display, 32 GB) – Black – View here
- Lenovo Tab M10 HD 10.1” Android Tablet (32GB) – View here
Amazon Black Friday 2019 Smartwatch Deals
- Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS, 38mm) – Silver Aluminium Case with White Sport Band – View here
- Fitbit Versa 2 Health & Fitness Smartwatch with Heart Rate, Music, Alexa Built-in, Sleep & Swim Tracking, Bordeaux/Copper Rose, One Size (S & L Bands Included) – View here
- Apple Watch Series 4 (GPS, 44mm) – Space Gray Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band – View here
Black Friday 2019 TV Deals On Amazon
- Samsung QN82Q900RBFXZA Flat Screen 82-Inch QLED 8K Q900 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) – View here
- TCL 55S425 55 inch 4K Smart LED Roku TV (2019) – View here
- Samsung QN65Q70RAFXZA Flat 65-Inch QLED 4K Q70 Series Ultra HD Smart TV with HDR and Alexa Compatibility (2019 Model) – View here
- LG 55UM7300PUA Alexa Built-in 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV (2019) – View here
- TCL 55″ Class 6-Series 4K UHD QLED Dolby Vision HDR Roku Smart TV – 55R625 – View here
Headphones Deals Amazon Black Friday 2019
- Apple AirPods Pro – View here
- Apple AirPods with Wireless Charging Case (Latest Model) – View here
- Apple EarPods with 3.5mm Headphone Plug – White – View here
- COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones Bluetooth Headphones with Microphone Deep Bass Wireless Headphones Over Ear, Comfortable Protein Earpads, 30 Hours Playtime for Travel/Work, Black – View here
- Bose Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones 700, with Alexa Voice Control, Black – View here
We will add more black friday deals on this page in coming days. Do get back to this page to look at them.
Final thoughts on Amazon Black Friday 2019
Black Friday deals are the best deals of the year on Amazon. Just like last year, we will see amazing discounts and offers both Amazon in stores and online. Make sure to leverage these deals and buy the products you have been planning to buy at stunning price.
In the current economy, saving money is becoming a sport. And, there are many ways to save money, but the difficulty in getting ready is that people always spend as much on shopping. Shoppers can relax their budget by using discount coupons efficiently and easily.
Following is the small step by step guide one can follow and learn about the smarter ways to use discount coupons.
Part 1: Find Offers
- Keep your eyes open. Discount coupons can be found in many different places.
- In magazines: look especially in women’s magazines or culinary magazines.
- In your local newspaper: Watch the Sunday edition for the best deals.
- In stores: coupons can be found on the shelves, at the entrance or the checkout counter, most supermarkets offer a flyer containing promotional offers and send it by mail to registered customers.
- Your favorite supermarket may have digital or printable coupons.
- On products: check behind the labels to find discounts on similar products.
- Have the coupons come to you. With technology, offers can come on your doorstep or your phone without effort on your part.
- Register your email in the stores you frequent. You will be notified when there are offers.
- Take a loyalty card at your local store. In addition to discounts on prices, you will receive coupons after checkout on your receipt.
- Do not forget to use your loyalty card! Some stores are watching your purchases and will send you customized discount coupons for products and merchandise they think you will enjoy, based on your purchase history.
- Download the application. Many hypermarkets and large retail chains have phone apps that will do the work for you. In addition to being notified of offers, you will be able to consult your history, have recommendations and build an interactive race list!
- For large purchases, think annually. Although the “off-season” depends on your location, buy before or after the season to benefit from significant discounts.
- January is a good month for sales, home supplies are not expensive for the new year.
- In winter: prefer purchases of sports equipment, barbecues, air conditioners, and luggage.
- Spring: winter clothes, laptops, and tires.
- In summer: furniture, lawnmowers, and dishes.
- In autumn: sweets, cookware, and feast.
Part 2: Unlock The Maximum Value Of Coupons
- Compare the prices. Some stores will honor the coupons of their competitors by offering you a price guarantee.
- Many stores, like Carrefour, guarantee you the lowest prices, with rules and exceptions.
- Cumulate your coupons. Although many coupons indicate that they are “limited to 1 per customer”, this only applies to a particular “type” of coupon. Use the manufacturer’s coupon in addition to the store coupon to double your savings.
Part 3: Before Going Shopping
- Know the details of your coupon. Be familiar with the small lines to avoid the hassle at checkout and know what budget to expect. Here is what you need to know.
- Coupon Type: All coupons will indicate whether they come from the “manufacturer” or “store”. Manufacturers’ coupons come from the company that manufactured the product and are accepted at any store. Store coupons are only accepted in specifically listed locations.
- Expiration Date: the date until which the Coupon is valid. Most stores will not accept expired coupons. Aware of this in free gift cards.
- Description: It is advisable to read the description rather than trust the image. For the coupon to be used, you must purchase the items described on the coupon.
- Small lines: it is advisable to read the section devoted to the user of the coupon of reduction
- “A maximum coupon per item” indicates that you can only use this coupon once on the item. If allowed, you can use the coupon on multiple purchases of the same item.
- “A maximum coupon per transaction” indicates that you only have the right to use the coupon per transaction once, even if you buy the item more than once.
- Barcode: All coupons must be scanned at checkout unless they are an exception to store policy. It is very important that the barcode is not folded and that nothing is written on it.
- Read the voucher policy for your store. Each store handles discount coupons differently, from their coupons, manufacturers’ coupons, printed coupons on the Internet, transaction-specific coupons, coupon values, and more.
Part 4: To Go Shopping
- Look for the object in the store. For example, some coupons will declare “on any flavor or variety” while others will contain a specific list of items on which the coupon may be used.
- Give your coupons in the right order. Some coupons may cancel other coupons, be careful to place them in the correct order.
- If you have a coupon that requires a minimum amount of purchases, give it first. Thus, the discounts you receive with additional coupons will not penalize you to reach this amount.
- Be careful to read the small lines. Some coupons can only be used once all other coupons have been deducted.
- Ask your cashier what are the offers of the moment. She may have a guide at her checkout or know about the items you are about to buy.
- Look at the cash register screen. Check that all coupons are correctly scanned and that the amount has been deducted from your total.
Know more about getting free gift cards, code generators, free codes, BestBuy gift card and coupons on https://freecodesxxx.com/
Udemy Diwali Sale 2019 has just gone live. Approximately, 100,000+ courses are up for grabs at just Rs. 432 each. Consider enrolling in a course or two and start learning the skills of the future.
Here are the Udemy Diwali sale details:
Start Date: 10/20/19 12:01 AM PST
End Date: 10/24/19 11:59 PM PST
Exclusive Link: View here
This is one of the lowest price offers for Udemy courses ever. Leverage the discount and save big this festival season. If you know someone who wants to learn a new skill, consider letting them know about the offer.
This Diwali gift your loved ones a Udemy course
Udemy Diwali Sale Best Courses
The following is a list of some of the best Udemy courses you may take this Diwali.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by Ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2019 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshop by Dr. Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Professor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Pick a course from these topics
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at the following highlights:
- Hosts 100,000+ Online Courses
- 40 million+ users from 190+ countries
- 40,000+ instructors
- Courses on 1000+ topics
- Once you take the course, it is yours forever
- You pay only once, no recurring fees at all
Leverage this amazing offer, take any udemy course at just Rs. 432. Use the Diwali offer the best way this year. Learn a new skill or master an existing skill.
Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share it with your loved ones. We look forward to adding more such posts in the future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive the regular updates.
Dr. Steven Greer, the UFOlogist, and an emergency doctor appeared on Logan Paul’s popular YouTube Podcast, Impaulsive. His revelations about ETs (Extra Terrestrials) were simply mind boggling. The episode ended in 1 hour, leaving most of us midway! But don’t worry, I have just discovered him on GAIA.
Steven has this documentary going on by the name Disclosure, which can’t be missed!
To watch Steven Greer’s Disclosure, you need a GAIA Membership. Get the first 2 weeks for just $0.99!
More about Dr. Steven Greer
Dr. Steven Greer is 64 years old, his wife is 71 years old, 7 years older. On Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast, Steven Greer talks about ETs, his family and people working with him all over the world. Grandpa of 8 and 1 expected in September this year is really a very humble person.
Steven revealed some of the exclusive content of the ET encounters he and his team had in the past. He also goes on to reveal the build of an alien being, 5 feet 5 inches.
Dr. Steven Greer was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. His interest in Ufology grew after seeing UFOs from a close distance when he was 8 years old.
Steven founded, Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and the Disclosure Project, with the motto to seek disclosure of allegedly classified secret UFO information.
Want to learn more about Disclosure?
If this is not enough and you want to learn more about Disclosure and ET encounters DR. Steven and his team encountered, consider watching Disclosure on GAIA today and get all your answers now!
Remember to utilize this link: Get the first 2 weeks for just $0.99!
Apart from that, you can subscribe to Dr. Steven Greer’s YouTube channel where he releases a lot of intriguing content.
GAIA is a great video platform where you can find documentaries, spiritual content and what not. There is a lot to binge watch. Consider trying it out, you will end up becoming a permanent subscriber!