Udemy Coupons India 2023 – Courses under INR 500
Are you from India? Are you looking for Udemy Coupon codes? Don’t worry, you are at the right place. As we frequently get coupons, deals and offers directly from course instructors and through our partner website. At Trydiscountcoupons.com, we ensure that you get your favorite Udemy video courses under ₹500 always.
Udemy Course Price in India varies at Instructor’s will. The course creators set their prices as they want. Usually the price of Udemy courses ranges from ₹360 to ₹10,000. But, don’t worry, we always make sure you never pay a full price for a course. We constantly get coupon codes both from the instructors and through Udemy, so we are never short of the best discounts.
We share exclusive coupons, deals and offers from this giant online education website every now and then. These coupons vary from INR 360, 385, 396, 420, 430, 432, 450, 500, 640, 700 and thereabouts. Consider using such offers and learn the skills of the future.
Udemy offers free courses as well, you may be interested in leaning about that as well: Udemy Free Courses List
Right now, all the udemy programming courses are going under Rs. 500 each until the next few days. Go ahead and leverage the discount now. Click on any of the links on this page to grab the offer. This is an exclusive lowest price for people living in India. So, enroll in the best online courses now and learn new skills!
Udemy Best Coupon Code India
Udemy 389 Rs Coupon is the best coupon code in India and that sale only goes live on certain occasions. So it is not the most frequent deal. Though it is the best and most sought after. In the absence of that coupon, there are more deals that are equally great.
And, the following is one such offer which is currently live. This will bring down the cost of your favorite courses to lowest price possible. Use it now and don’t forget to let your friends know about it!
Udemy Best Sale of the season courses at ₹449
Over 210,000+ courses available at ₹449, just follow the link down below.
Exclusive link: Go here (Republic Day Offer)
Ends on: 27th of January 2023 (Even after the expiration of the offer, if you visit Udemy following any of the links from our website, you still get handsome discount)
Udemy Coupons India and their popularity
The popularity of Udemy in India increasing day by day, hence the demand of Udemy Coupons in India is also increasing. The main reason of increasing popularity of Udemy is the affordability of premium & comprehensive courses, especially with the exclusive coupon codes and deals. Those who are not aware of this giant online learning platform, kindly see the following:
- There are about 210,000 courses on the platform
- One can get a course on any topic, the website offers courses 1000+ topic
- All the courses are 100% online with no deadlines whatsoever
- Udemy is the leader in terms of number of courses offered, professional instructors (45000+)
- Whopping 100 million+ students have already enrolled
- Dedicated Q&A sections for each course
- No recurring fees at all, you pay one time only!
- Well knitted curriculum
- Availability on Android, iOS, Desktop & TV apps
- Certificate of course completion
Apart from the above, there are other benefits as well. Do check them out on your own, here’s the exclusive link: View here. If you are interested in getting Udemy Coupons for India, simply run a simple search “Udemy Coupons India” and you will find the best offers right away. You can bookmark this page to keep checking as the new offer pops up.
Most Popular Udemy Topics in India
As I have already mentioned above, Udemy hosts courses on 1000s of topics, but the ones that are super popular among Indians are the following:
- Data Science – This is the most in-demand skill to have for a better future and learners from India have already started gearing up for this topic. Thousands of learners from India are enrolling in top data science courses on Udemy. Here is an exclusive link to data science courses with discount automatically applied
- Python Programming – Python programming is everywhere, and the mastery of this programming language ensures great career opportunities in the future. No wonder, learners from India are really showing great interest in Udemy’s python courses.
- Cloud Computing – The Future of hosting is really shifting from traditional to robust cloud hosting. The mastery over this subject can get you hired with top employers.
- Digital Marketing – Another great topic which doesn’t necessarily require a lot of prior knowledge, and has a lot of opportunities going forward. Thousands of Indians learning digital marketing on Udemy, and the courses from top udemy instructors like Rob Percival and Phil Ebiner helping big time
- Web Development -Become a professional web developer by enrolling in the best courses that Udemy has to offer. Indian students love to learn this topic on Udemy
- Graphic Designing: There is craze among Indians to learn software like Adobe Photoshop, Premier, Illustrator. Udemy has some of the best courses that one can take by paying just ₹500 or less. Its totally worth it to learn Graphic Designing as well as Animation on Udemy.
- Android App Development – Another great skill to learn as more people in India have started using smartphones. Having a knowledge of app development could well be a great move. Many students are learning this skill on Udemy
- iOS App Development – Much like Android, a large portion of Indians have iPhones and the craze is only growing. With the news of Apple coming to India for iPhone manufacturing, the price of iPhone will go down and more people will eventually start using iOS. Therefore its highly recommended that you start learning this skill. Already 1000s of Indian are enrolled in iOS app development courses
- 2D/3D Game Development – With the increase in Internet speeds and reach of smartphones, the demand of gaming industry is only seeing upward trend. Its time that you look at this side of the things as well. No wonder many students have already started showing great interest in mastering this skill on Udemy
- Learning English – English is the backbone for anyone to get more success in the international arena. And, students are showing keen interest in Udemy’s self-paced English classes for the better future
How to pay for Udemy courses in india?
There are several payment methods that you can use to pay for Udemy Courses. It has become lot easier for learners in India to pay the course subscription fee. I have personally assisted number of students in purchasing udemy course subscription due to lack of Payment options in the past.
Currently, learners in India have the following options to pay for udemy classes:
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Pay with Wallets
- Pay with PayTM
Here’s a snapshot of the listed payment methods
So, you can try these payment methods to pay for the courses you are interested in.
Udemy subscription price india
Udemy does not work like that. There is no subscription model for individuals at the moment. Learners have to pay for each course to get the lifetime access. Therefore, it is easier for students to only pay for the courses they are truly interested in and not for the whole catalog.
However, if you talk about Udemy for Business, there are subscription plans. And these are only for the bigger organizations. Companies like, Amazon, Google, AT&T and dozen more are using Udemy for business to help their employees learn the best skills possible.
So, if you are an individual who wants to learn a new skill, it is best that you enroll in the courses are interested in individually. This way you won’t have to pay a subscripton fee. By paying small onetime fee for the respective course, you get lifetime access.
This is the primary reason why Udemy became so popular and others got left behind. One more thing, not only you don’t have to pay subscription fee, you also get the best offers with Partner websites like us. And you end up paying less than ₹500 for your favorite courses.
Are you not able to buy Udemy Courses in India?
If you are still facing issues in completing the purchase of Udemy courses, don’t worry. Consider watching the video I have created for learners on my YouTube Channel: Fixing Tiny Tedious Things. Hopefully, it will fix the problem for you.
My video has already helped many students do watch it! Consider trying what I suggest in the video, if that doesn’t help, just drop me an email here: [email protected], I will fix your problem as quickly as possible.
BTW, we are available on twitter as well, feel free to follow us here https://www.twitter.com/TryCoupon
Udemy Rs 360, 385, 396 430, 432 450, 500, 640 and ₹700 coupon codes are the best one can get. Utilize these Udemy offers and sales the best way, buy courses at the cheapest price ever.
And, this post is not ending here, I will keep updating the moment a new Udemy coupon or deal arrives. Make sure you check it out as often you can.
Once again, this post is dedicated to Udemy offers, deals and coupons that apply to India only. Do follow on social media to get worldwide discounts and savings.
Stephane Maarek AWS Courses Udemy Coupon Code
Stephane Maarek is one of the best Udemy instructors, his AWS courses are extremely popular on the platform. If you are looking for exclusive coupon codes to Stephane Maarek courses, consider using the one we have provided here.
Enroll in Stephane’s Udemy courses at the best discount possible. We provide both Instructor generated coupon codes and Udemy generated promos. Make sure to check back on this page to get them.
If you have any questions, let us know and we shall get back to you the earliest we can.
Get Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate Course (SAA) at lowest price. Use this link, coupon code automatically applies and is valid for all of Stephane Maarek Courses.
More About Stephane Maarek
Stephane Maarek is a popular Instructor on Udemy. Currently Stephane has over 1 million students enrolled in his courses. This makes him one of the best teachers who fall in the category of elite class of the instructors who teach over 1 million learners on Udemy.
Professionally Maarek is AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect and a Developer. In total he’s currently hosting 43 courses on Udemy. If you go through his profile on Udemy, you will be amazed to see the kind of stats he has for all of his courses.
Each of his courses has a best seller tag. This speaks volumes for the kind of content he offers to the learners.
Top Stephane Maarek Courses (Coupon Code Auto Applies)
See if any of the following Amazon Web Services courses of Stephane Maarek interest you. By clicking on “View Here” you can land on the respective course page to which the coupon code gets automatically applied:
- Ultimate AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate – View here
- Ultimate AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner – View here
- Ultimate AWS Certified Developer Associate – View here
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer Professional – Hands On! – View here
If you are looking for a different course coupon send us a tweet @TryCoupon and we shall assist you with that.
If you don’t see your favorite course in this list, don’t worry, simply send us a message through our contact form with clear subject, we shall arrange you the exclusive coupon code as quick as we can.
Learn MS Excel From Begining at Just $10 or Less
Microsoft Excel is an important tool for anyone who works with data. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just someone who needs to keep track of their finances, Excel has the power to help you organize and analyze your data.
In this article, we’ll explore the different features of Excel and how you can use them to your advantage. We will also share some of the best online MS Excel Courses that will make learning Excel easier for anyone. The best part is, these courses can be taken by anyone at just $10 or there abouts. So do take a look and enroll in the ones that interest you the most.
Getting started with Excel
If you’re new to Excel, the first thing you’ll want to do is familiarize yourself with the interface. Excel can be a bit overwhelming at first, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll find that it’s a very intuitive program. The best way to learn Excel is to just dive in and start playing around with it. Experiment with different features and functions and see what works best for you.
One of the great things about Excel is that it’s very customizable. You can create your own formulas and macros to automate repetitive tasks and streamline your workflow. If you’re not comfortable with programming, don’t worry – Excel has a lot of built-in functions that you can use to perform common tasks.
Excel features and capabilities
Excel has a wide range of features and capabilities that make it a versatile tool for data analysis. Some of the key features of Excel include:
- Calculation or computation capabilities: Excel can perform complex calculations and mathematical functions on your data. You can use formulas to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, or perform more advanced functions like statistical analysis and regression analysis.
- Graphing tools: Excel has a range of graphing tools that allow you to create charts, graphs, and visualizations of your data. You can create bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, scatter plots, and more.
- Pivot tables: Pivot tables are a powerful feature of Excel that allow you to summarize and analyze large amounts of data. With pivot tables, you can quickly create summaries, charts, and graphs of your data without having to manually sort and filter it.
- Macro programming language: Excel has a built-in macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With VBA, you can automate repetitive tasks, create custom functions, and build your own user interfaces.
Using Excel for business and finance
Excel is widely used in business and finance for everything from budgeting and forecasting to data analysis and reporting. With Excel, you can create financial models, track expenses, analyze sales data, and more.
Some of the ways that businesses use Excel include:
- Budgeting and forecasting: Excel is a great tool for creating and managing budgets. You can use Excel to track expenses, forecast revenue, and plan for the future.
- Data analysis and reporting: Excel is a powerful tool for data analysis and reporting. You can use it to analyze sales data, track customer behavior, and generate reports.
- Financial modeling: Excel is widely used for financial modeling, which involves creating complex financial models to help businesses make strategic decisions.
Top MS Excel Courses Online
The following courses are highly recommended to anyone who is interested in learning Excel from begining. Anyone can enroll in them from any where in the world:
- Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2023 (4.7/5 Rating, 14,536 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions – (4.7/5 Rating, 335,995 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- The Complete Microsoft Excel Course (Basics to Programming) – (New Course From Top Instructor) – Learn More
- Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced – (4.6/5 Rating, 1.24 Million+ Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- Excel Essentials for the Real World (Complete Excel Course) – (4.7/5 Rating, 66,441 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
The stats mentioned for each of the courses above are taken on May 4th, 2023. By the time you come across this post, these stats would have changed. We highly recommend that you cllick on Learn More to see the the real time stats.
Excel tips and tricks:
If you want to get the most out of Excel, here are some tips and tricks that can help:
- Learn keyboard shortcuts: Excel has a lot of keyboard shortcuts that can save you time and make it easier to work with your data.
- Use named ranges: Named ranges allow you to assign a name to a cell or range of cells. This makes it easier to refer to that cell or range in formulas and macros.
- Use conditional formatting: Conditional formatting allows you to format cells based on specific criteria. For example, you can highlight cells that contain a certain value or that are above or below a certain threshold.
- Use data validation: Data validation allows you to control the type of data that can be entered into a cell. For example, you can create a drop-down list that allows users to select from a list of predefined values.
MS Excel is a mandatory skill to posses if you work in an office environment where data management, manipulation, research is of utmost value. The best thing is, it is easy to learn and anyone can learn it in a matter of few days.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you start learning this important tool. This will make your resume stronger and most sought after.
Why Udemy Is The Right Place For Online Learning?
Continuous learning has become essential for personal and professional growth in today’s fast paced world for personal and professional growth. However, finding the right platform for learning can be a daunting task, with so many options available.
One platform that stands out is Udemy. In this article, we will discuss why Udemy is the right place for learning and why you should consider it for your educational needs.
Udemy Offers Wide Range of Courses
Udemy offers a vast library of courses that covers almost every topic imaginable. From programming and web development to cooking and fitness, Udemy has a course for everyone.
The platform currently has over 220,000+ courses, and new courses are added every day. With so many options available, you are sure to find a course that matches your interests and needs.
The quality of a course depends largely on the instructor’s expertise and teaching ability. Udemy has a rigorous selection process for its instructors to ensure that only experts in their respective fields are teaching the courses.
Additionally, the platform offers a rating and review system for both the courses and instructors, which allows you to assess the quality of a course before enrolling.
One of the biggest advantages of Udemy is its flexibility. Learners can learn at their own pace and on their own schedule. Students can take a course whenever they have free time, and they can access the course materials from anywhere, whether it’s their laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
Additionally, Udemy offers lifetime access to its courses, which means learners can revisit the materials and refresh their knowledge whenever they need to.
Another advantage of Udemy is its affordability. The platform offers courses at a fraction of the cost of traditional education. You can find courses on Udemy for as low as $10, and the platform regularly offers discounts and promotions. With Udemy, you can learn without breaking the bank.
Udemy offers certificates of completion for its courses, which can be used to showcase your new skills and knowledge to potential employers or clients. While the certificates are not accredited, they are a valuable addition to your resume or portfolio.
Learning can be a lonely process, but with Udemy, you don’t have to do it alone. The platform has a community of learners and instructors who can provide support and motivation throughout your learning journey. Additionally, Udemy offers a Q&A section for each course, where you can ask questions and get answers from the instructor or other learners.
Udemy is a platform that offers a wide range of courses, expert instructors, flexibility, affordability, certification, and community support. With Udemy, you can learn at your own pace, on your own schedule, and on any device. Whether you’re looking to develop new skills, advance your career, or simply learn something new, Udemy is the right place for learning.
To get your favorite Udemy Courses at discount, always use our exclusive links.
Udemy India Republic Day Sale
India, celebrate Republic day 2023 in a new way, start learning new skills! Udemy is offering exclusive 90% discount on around 200,000 courses across India at the moment. If you are someone who is looking for a decent Udemy discount offer, consider leveraging this one!
The republic day sale is valid for a short time, make sure you grab the deal before it ends. Enroll in top courses across 1000+ topics, get yourself equipped with great skills in 2023.
Go to this exclusive sale – View here
Use Republic Day Sale For These Courses
Following courses are great for those who want to learn new skills. Consider looking at them and enroll if you find them good for you:
- Top Course => The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Python3 bootcamp by Jose Portilla – (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- The Complete Web Development Course – Build 15 Projects by Development Island (UK) (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
I can add more courses to the list but then, you can always look them up over here yourself.
Some of the top Udemy Categories:
- Programming & Development (View here)
- Networking & Security (View here)
- Foreign Language (View here)
- Business Courses (View here)
- Personal Development (View here)
Go ahead and take the best offer and start learning something new! Take this opportunity to make your resume more powerful!
Let us know if you have any questions in regards to this offer. We would be happy to assist 🙂
Happy Republic day!