The ethnic wear of India is gorgeous and beautiful. These are the traditional attire and costumes of India worn by the people of the various Indian states, cultures, and religions. These days, ethnic attires are mostly worn on days of festivals, functions, and events like weddings.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Women includes:
Sarees: Sarees are the most popular ethnic wear of India. A saree is instantly associated with India and its culture. A saree happens to be a long and unstitched piece of six yards of cloth that has to be draped in a typical fashion so that it becomes a complete dress. However, women from different states usually drape sarees in different fashions. Often described as one of the most ancient forms of clothing in India, the commonest way of draping it is to wrap the fabric around the waist over a petticoat, make a set of equal pleats in the front, and wear the final length over the shoulder either in pleats or in a stylishly spread way. This formal, traditional, and ethnic wear of India is all about sheer elegance and grace.
Salwar Kameez or Churidaar-Kameez: Another ethnic wear for the women of India include the Churidaar-Kameez or the Salwar-Kameez. Originally from Kashmir and the Punjab, this is presently the most popular among all Indian clothes for women, mainly because it makes the wearer feel free and comfortable while boarding crowded public conveyances. Although modest, practical, and comfortable, a salwar-kameez is extremely stylish and elegant. It is becoming increasingly popular among Western women, as well. Salwar-kameez or churidaar-kameez comes in a wide range of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and colors. However, the dress consists of three components, namely, the Kameez that is worn on the upper part of the body. The word “Kameez” comes from the French word “Chemise” which means a shirt. The other two components are the Salwar or the Churidaar which are two different forms of pants. The “dupatta” is an unstitched length of fabric to be worn as a stole or a scarf.
Ghaagra Choli or Lehenga Choli: A Choli is worn on the upper part of the body. It can be tight-fitted or a bit loose. A lehenga or a ghaagra is a free-flowing skirt, usually with an umbrella-cut. Originating from Gujarat and Rajasthan, these ethnic attires are worn during functions like weddings or religious festivals.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Men includes:
Dhoti: This is a 5-yard-long unstitched cloth that is wrapped around the waist. There are various styles of wearing a Dhoti. A Kurta or a Punjabi or a Shirt can be worn above a Dhoti. Dhotis are usually worn by the groom during his wedding. Priests also wear it while offering prayers.
Kurta-Pyjama or Kurta-Churidaar: This dress is the male version of a Salwar Kameez. Worn during traditional festivals, functions, and events like weddings and thread ceremonies, this is an elegant and charismatic dress for a man.
Each and every ethnic wear of India is beautiful, to say the least. A traditional event in India becomes all the more special due to the attires worn during it.
Flipkart is undoubtedly the most used online retail store in India. It has been proven with the success of its Big Billion Days Diwali sale which started on 2nd of October and lasted till 6th of October 2016. The company has reportedly out numbered its main rivals Amazon & Snapdeal in terms of items sold and revenue.
Rohit Bansal, the founder of Flipkart has been closely looking at all the operations of the company. He recently delivered iPhones to customers himself which shows the kind of dedication he has towards the success of Flipkart.
Now the question is:
What sells the most on Flipkart?
According to online communities and research reports, here’s the list of Categories/Items that people buy the most on Flipkart:
- Mobile phones (Smartphones Mostly)
- Phone accessories Like Screen Guards/Earphones etc
- Electronics Like Laptops/Cameras/LED TVs
- Computer/Laptop Accessories Like RAM, Hard Disk
- Electronic games like Xbox
- Kids Toys
- Backpacks/Travel Bags
- Womens/Kids Clothing: Sarees, Kurtis, Tops, Bottoms
- Watches, perfumes, Handbags
- Home Decor Items
- Automobile accessories
- Mens/Womens Shoes
Above is the list of items that sell the most on Flipkart but don’t consider these to be the only items selling on Flipkart. There are so many categories and products listed on Flipkart and they all get sold at one point or the other.
What is Flipkart Assured?
Flipkart assured items are like Amazon full filled in most ways. Flipkart assured badge that you see often besides a product, guarantees a superior and reliable shopping experience every time.
Who is the best Amazon, Flipkart or Snapdeal?
Here are the stats that say it all:
Flipkart: Facebook Fans: 6,003,189 Twitter Followers: 953 K
Amazon India: Facebook Fans: 5,548,387 Twitter Followers: 378 K
Snapdeal: Facebook Fans: 4,189,625 Twitter Followers: 364 K
From data, Flipkart clearly emerges as the winner here! If you talk about mobile apps of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India. Flipkart App clearly emerges as the winner here as well! See the stats below:
Flipkart Mobile App Users: 50 Million (Flipkart shopping app is the most downloaded mobile app in India)
Amazon Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Snapdeal Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Flipkart is doing great in all departments of Online shopping be it through its website, mobile app or even customer service and after sales assistance.
Hope we were able to answer your questions pertaining to Flipkart. Kindly let us know if you have more questions. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter or our contact us page.
Find us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TryCoupon
Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TryDiscountCoupons
Apple’s new phone iPhone7 is all set for delivery on 7th of October at 7 pm sharp. The phone has been available for pre-order booking on Flipkart for quite sometime and is now on its way to reach the owners.
Order iPhone 7 on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/VfenCuuuuN
Order iPhone 7 plus version on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/0xIQdNNNNN
Here are the main features of Apple iPhone 7 (Gold, 256 GB):
- 256 GB ROM
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Primary Camera | 7MP Front
- Li-Ion Battery
- A10 Fusion Chip with 64-bit Architecture and Embedded M10 Motion Co-processor Processor
- Supports Reliance Jio 4GVolte Network
iPhone 7 is available in Silver, black & gold colour, Gold being the most eye catching is being preferred by the customers.
Apart from iPhone 7 256 gb version which is priced at Rs. 80,000, Flipkart is selling other variants as well and they are:
iPhone 7 32gb priced at Rs. 60,000
iPhone 7 128gb priced at Rs. 70,000
One can also take a look at iPhone 7 plus versions as well, here are the versions and the price:
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Gold, 128 GB) Price: Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 Plus 32gb priced at Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb priced at Rs. 92,000
Difference between Apple iPhone 7 & Apple iPhone 7 Plus:
The main difference between iphone 7 and iPhone 7 plus is the screen size. iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches whereas Apple iPhone 7 plus screen size is 5.5 inches.
Big billion days sale offer on Flipkart starts from 20th of September 2017. This offer was a hit last year, it had easily surpassed Amazon’s Great Indian Festival and Snapdeals’s Unbox Diwali sale. The categories this offer directly applies to are:
Cameras & Accessories, Laptops, Consumer Electronics & Auto Accessories
Big Billion Days Sale Covers
Here are the best of the big billion days laptops (View here) available at a great discount:
- Dell Core i3 Windows Laptop at just Rs. 26990 + Flat Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- HP A8 Laptop with Windows 10
- HP Quad Core Win 10 Laptop at just Rs. 22990 + Additional Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- Budget Laptops below Rs. 20,000
- Flat Rs. 15,000 off on Premium Laptops + No Cost EMI
- Core i3 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 25,990
- Intel Core i3 Laptops from Rs. 21,990 + Additional Rs 5000 off on Exchange
- Intel Core i5 Laptops from Rs. 29,990
- 2 in 1 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 8,999 only
- Upto Rs. 15,000 off on Exchange of Old Laptops
- Buy Laptops on 9 Months No Cost EMI
- Canon 1200D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.19,990 | Free 8GB Memory Card & Camera Bag
- Nikon D5200 with (18-55 mm VR II + 55-200mm ED VRII Kit Lens) DSLR Camera Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Just Rs.35,999
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.28,499
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Single Lens Kit Just Rs.21,499
- Camera Canon 700D DSLR Camera Dual Zoom Lens Just Rs.34,499 | Free Memory Card, Camera Bag and Motorola Pulse BT Headset worth 5k
- Top Brand Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera With VR Lens Just Rs.22,499
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Single Lens Just Rs.20,490
- Camera Lens From Rs.From Rs.5,599 .From Rs.5,599
- Best Selling DSLRs starting at Rs 19,990
- FIFA 17 (for PS4) at Just Rs.2,999
- FIFA 17 (for Xbox One) at Just Rs.2,999
- Microsoft Xbox Live (12 Months Membership Card) at Just Rs.2,999
- GTA 5 for PS4 at Just Rs.1,999
- Flat Rs.11,000 Off on Xbox One 1TB Gaming Console
- Microsoft Xbox 360 E 4GB at Just Rs.8,999
- Extra 20% Off on Steelseries Gaming Accessories
- Canon All-in-one Printer at just Rs.1,999
- HP Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with Wifi Printer at just Rs.4,999
- HP All-in-one Printer at just Rs.2,099
- Samsung 21.5inch Full HD Monitor at just Rs.6,699
- Micromax 18.5in HD Monitor at just Rs.3,999
- Flat 25% off on Vega Helmets
- Bergmann Vacuum Cleaner at Rs 549
- Extra 10% off on Royal Enfield Helmets
- Godrej Aer @ 25%
- Car Body Covers Under Rs.599
- Woodman and Songbird Car Speaker Under Rs.1,199
- Motorola Car Chargers Under Rs 899
- Blaupunkt Tokyo at Rs.2199
- Woodman Car Stereo (2 Din with Touch) at Rs 4,999
- Sony Xplod at Rs 3,999
- Maximum 30% off on Car Covers
- 30% off on Car Mats
- Extra 30% off on Bike Covers
- Apple iPhone 5S (16GB) at Rs 18499
- iPhone 6S (16GB) at Rs 37990 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Apple iPhone 6S (64GB) at Rs 47999 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Flat Rs 10,000 Off on Moto X Style | Upto Rs 16,000 Off on Exchange
- Flat Rs 6500 Off on Nexus 6P | Upto Rs 23,500 Off on Exchange
- SanDisk 32GB 80 Mbps Memory Card at Just Rs.549
- Intex 12500 mAh Power Bank – Just at Rs.899
- Ambrane 16000 mAh Power Bank at Rs 999
- Vu 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 11,990 + Upto Rs. 6000 off on exchange
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD TV – Just Rs. 17,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
- Micromax 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 10,990
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD Smart LED TV – Just Rs. 24,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
If you are an SBI card holder then you can get 10% instant discount extra!
- 10% Instant discount is valid from 20th September 2017 00:00 HRS to 24th September 23.59 HRS
- Minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs 5000
- Maximum discount per card will be Rs 1750
- The Offer is NOT applicable on Flipkart EGVs, Samsung Tablets and select Samsung Mobiles Phones, except Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition) and Samsung Galaxy On8
- This offer will be applicable over & above all the other on-going deals listed below
- Full Tnc Link: Check here
Best of luck guys, get the best for yourself and save money! Don’t forget to share with your friends and family! Sharing is caring, get the best from the best, the offer ends on 24th of September 2017.
Big billion days sale from Flipkart has arrived and lasts until 6th of October 2016. The company is offering huge discounts on almost all the categories as we explained in our full post on this offer here. Now, if you are not content with what’s on offer then you have come to the right place as we let you know how to avail 10% extra discount on your purchase.
All you need to have is an SBI credit or Debit card. Yes, that’s all you need to avail the extra benefits of Big billion days sale!
- Under this Offer, State Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders will get 10% off at the time of making the payment. Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit card
- The minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs.1,500 | The maximum discount that can be availed per card is Rs.1,750
- The validity of the Program (Term) is on 2nd October 2016 from 00:00 HRS to 23:59 HRS , unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing
- The Offer is applicable only on Fashion & Lifestyle, Home & Large Appliances categories.
For detailed info, kindly go here: Terms & conditions
The sale is applicable to following categories on 2nd of October under Big Billion Days sale are:
If you know someone who isn’t aware of this offer let them know so that they can also avail this offer and save money. Do spread the word guys, your friends and family will thank you for helping them save money.
Please know, Amazon and Snapdeal also running the festival offers at this time. Amazon is running Great Indian festival offer which started on 1st of October and lasts till 5th of October. Great discounts on offer, do check hem out over here.
Similarly, Snapdeal isn’t left behind in the race and have their own offers this festival season and is already running Unbox Diwali Sale Do check that out as well. The offer lasts until 6th of October 2016, you can get 20% instant savings with Citibank Credit and Debit Cards issued in India. Please check out the link here for full info.
The festival season has started in India and the war of grabbing more customer is on! It’s mainly like this Amazon Vs Flipkart Vs Snapdeal Who is getting benefited in this war is the customers, make sure you guys check out all these offers!
Redmi note 3 is undoubtedly the best smart phone in Indian market. In terms of price and performance, its one of the bests there is. Some of the highlights that make it the best and best bang for bucks are:
- Snapdragon 650 Chipset (The best rated in Budget Smartphones)
- 3 GB Ram for higher performance Guarantee
- 32 GB internal storage
- 4050 Mah battery which promises long battery life
- Snapdragons Own GPU Adreno for better gaming & media processing
- 16 MP rear and 5 MP front facing camera
- 5.5 inch HD display
- And, to top it all, it supports 4G VoLTE, Reliance JIO supported
To buy redmi note 3 smartphone: View here
The phone is available for sale on all leading eCommerce websites in India. Amazon is offering the cheapest price for Redmi Note 3 Rs. 10,999
Redmi note 3 on Amazon sale
If you buy it through Amazon India, you get 15% cashback. Amazon is running a Great Indian Festival Offer which will run till 5th of October 2016.
If you are interested in buying this phone during great Indian festival offer! We recommend you to use Amazon mobile app for availing the best offers!
If you prefer shopping on Flipkart, please note, the phone is currently out of stock in there. However, you can get notified by email as and when the phone comes back in stock.
You can wait for Flipkart’s Big billion days sale offer which starts from 2nd of October and lasts until 6th as you might get it at a cheaper rate!
Redmi Note 3 has been rated as the no. 1 smartphone in terms of specification and performance on 91mobiles. The most trusted Indian website which reviews the latest smartphones and other tech gadgets.
The reviews by users on all leading eCommerce websites across India also suggest that the phone is being loved by the customers. The over all rating for the phone is 4.5, which is considered the best when it comes to buying a product.
You should not be disappointed with this phone if you decide to buy it. Navratras are here, its the best time of the year to shop.
Go for it guys and enjoy the best mobile phone experience with Redmi Note 3 32 GB smartphone.
Don’t get fooled by other smartphone makers and choose the best.
Which all are the best VoLTE smartphones in India under 10K. Such are the question being asked by the readers all over social media. We have tried to answer some of the questions in this post with the best of our knowledge and experience.
All 4G VOLTE Smartphones from Rs. 5000-10000 on Flipkart: http://flipkart.com/VolteSmartphones
4G VoLTE Smartphones under Rs. 10000 on Amazon India: http://Amazon.in/VolteSmartphones
List of Best Volte Smartphones starting from 5K
This article covers three price segments of smartphones, and they are: Under Rs. 5000, under Rs. 7000 & under Rs. 10000. Do check them out and spread the word guys, this could help your friends & family make a wise decision while choosing the best budget mobile phone in present market.
1. Is there any 4G Volte Smartphone in the market below Rs. 5000?
Ans: There are companies like Xolo, LYF, Lava, Intex, InFocus offering 4G Volte Smartphones below 5k. You can consider looking at them over here: http://fkrt.it/JserEuuuuN
We recommend Xolo Era 1X, if you are after a 4G Volte Smartphone under Rs. 5000.
2. Which all are the best smartphones under Rs 7K in India with minimum 2GB Ram?
Ans: What makes a smartphone a good or best is the overall performace of the phone. Following are some of the best phones Under 7K that you will love:
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s Prime 2GB RAM, 16 GB Internal Memory, 4100 MAH battery, 4G Volte phone under available at Rs. 6999 – http://fkrt.it/J88gtuuuuN
- Coolpad Mega with 3 GB RAM http://amzn.to/2cVggTs
- LYF Wind Wind 2 Gold : http://fkrt.it/YRHTZNNNNN
- InFocus M370i 16 GB: http://fkrt.it/Ye!5XNNNNN
- LYF Wind Wind 2 Gold: http://fkrt.it/J5MVkuuuuN
3. Best Mobile phones under Rs 10000 in Indian Market?
- Redmi 3s Prime 3gb Ram, 32 gb Internal memory, 4100 mah battery – http://fkrt.it/J5Y8IuuuuN
- Intex Aqua Ace Mini 16 GB: http://fkrt.it/YRXcGNNNNN
- Redmi note 3 – http://fkrt.it/YeidUNNNNN
- Moto e3 Power 4G LTE – http://fkrt.it/YwVbYNNNNN
- LYF Water 7 (Silver, 16 GB)– http://fkrt.it/Ye~igNNNNN
Kindly note, all the above mentioned smartphones are equipped with latest 4G VOLTE hardware and should support Reliance JIO network. If you want to make your own choice then you can always go ahead and check out the list of Smartphones up for grabs on Amazon India and Flipkart following the links given above.
The much awaited Flipkart’s big billion days sale is back! It starts from 2nd of October 2016 and ends on 6th of October 2016. The following picture describes the dates and the categories of sale each day. Photo Source: Flipkart
We are 10 days away from the sale and the company has already started to spread the word around. Each year the sale comes around festive times and is received well by the consumers.
One can do serious savings through this offer, we know many people who wait this Flipkart offer the whole year. We have great respect for these people and would call them smart people.
Here are some of the best offers that you can avail:
- No cost EMI- You won’t pay interest on EMI
- Exchange old products with new-Best one for people who want to upgrade their smartphones to Volte
- Sale across all categories
- 10% instant discount for SBI debit & credit card holders
We have our sights set on 3rd, 5th & 6th of October, as people who went for Reliance JIO would like to upgrade their smartphones to Volte Smartphones for seamless free calling facility. Flipkart’s big billion days Mobiles & accessories sale will start on 3rd of October, and the sale across all categories will be on 5th & 6th of October 2k16. Flipkart will see heavy rush on the above mentioned dates. As those are the dates when customers would look to buy 4G volte mobile phones from Flipkart. Mark these dates guys if you are also thinking about the same and get a great deal for a Volte Smartphone!
If you can’t wait for sale and are desperately looking to buy a Reliance JIO compatible Smartphone, consider looking at the following link, you should get a great deal even now!
View here: http://Flipkart.com/VolteSmartphones
Electronic items will go on sale on 4th of October and can not be ignored at all. All the electronic products will be up for grabs at special discounts. Start making a list guys! The big billion days sale actually starts with Lifestyle, TVs and Appliances section of Flipkart from 2nd of October.
All those who wait for this Flipkart offer every year should note down the dates well in advance. The offer is valid for Flipkart Mobile app and the Website as well. If you like to shop using your mobile phone, you can go ahead and download the Flipkart app by clicking here.
If you know someone who should see this post kindly share it with them via your preferred medium. Sharing is caring and those who find it helpful will thank you in return. India’s biggest sale should not go unnoticed guys, do spread the word around !!
Motorola in an exclusive deal with Flipkart has launched its much awaited best budget smartphone of the year MOTO e3 POWER @ Rs. 7999 only . The worldwide launch of this Smartphone was done in India on 20th of September at IST 12:00 midnight. The phone is up for grabs exclusively on Flipkart. Its a best bet if you are looking for a 4G VOLTE smartphone for Reliance JIO sim.
Moto E3 Power, company’s most affordable dual-SIM budget smartphone is available at an attractive price of Rs 7,999 only. One of the best features of this mobile phone is the powerful & long-lasting battery of 3500 mAh, it will last upto 2 days with moderate usage. Another feature which is not a common in most smartphones under 8K is the splashproof screen, this feature is only offered in Lenovo Vibe P1M and costs Rs. 6999. The phone has 8 MP rear and 5MP front facing camera. On top of all the above, there is no dearth of exciting Launch offers with this Smartphone.
Following are some of the Launch Offers:
- For SBI Debit and Credit Card Customers Flat Rs. 800 off*
- A 32GB Sandisk microSD memory card worth Rs. 599 for free
- Special Exchange Offer: Up to Rs. 7000 off on Exchange. Additional Rs. 1000 off on regular exchange value!
- No Cost EMI Option–Most banks supported
- You can get a Moto Pulse Headset at discounted rate @ just Rs. 499
- This Phone is Eligible for Reliance Jio Welcome Offer, to Avail this Offer Please Reach Out to your Nearest Brand Outlet. For more information please refer to http://fkrt.it/TpIxcuuuuN
Best Features of Moto E3 Power Mobile Phone:
- 2 GB RAM
- 16 GB Internal memory
- 5 inch HD Display
- 8MP Primary Camera With Beautification Mode
- Long Lasting 3500 mAh Battery
- Android Marshmallow
- Splash Proof Screen
- Connectivity Features
- Network Type 4G, 3G, 2G
- Supported Networks 4G LTE, 4G VOLTE
- Supports Reliance Jio Sim
Go guys check this phone out here: Moto E3 Power Smartphone
All those who are brand conscious should love this offer as Moto is one of the most trusted brands worldwide. With this Smartphone, the market share of Motorola is surely going to increase. The Smartphone segement which is being dominated by Micromax, Redmi, Samsung should consider coming up with a better option to stay at the top.
If you liked this post, kindly share with your friends so that they can also get to know about this exclusive offer.
The future of Cloud computing is very bright and you can take it as a profession to secure your future. We are bringing you Udemy Courses related to Cloud computing, instructed by top cloud computing professionals already working for big MNCs.
You can leverage the experience they bring in with their course and give your career a new shape. Not only you get to learn about Cloud computing, you also can interact with the instructor through discussion boards. All your questions get answered and you get to keep the course forever!
Again, you are not paying thousands of dollars to register for these courses, most of them are under $50. Its the best time to add another weapon into your armory to secure your future guys. Learning should never stop. Also, if you know someone who might want to learn cloud computing but is short of funds, you can always suggest them to take a look at Udemy courses we have listed here.
Amazon web services, Microsoft Azure, Adobe Cloud and many other top companies will need cloud computing professionals in coming years, make the most out of this opportunity and learn cloud computing today.
Cloud Computing Courses On Udemy:
If you liked this post, please share it on Facebook, twitter or any other social media website that you use so it can reach out to maximum people.