Flipkart has just come up with Extra 10% Off on SBI Debit/Credit Cards offer on Samsung and Panasonic products. These offers are being promoted by Flipkart by the following names:
State Bank of India Bank Offer | Samsung Days | 9 Nov-12 Nov:
Extra 10% Off using SBI Debit/Credit Cards on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt & Samsung Galaxy On8 phones
- Click here to view the Offer
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,849
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- The Discount is valid from 9th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS)
- Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
State Bank of India Bank Offer | Panasonic Days | 10 Nov-12 Nov:
Extra 10% Off using SBI Debit/Credit Cards on Panasonic Smartphones (Panasonic- Eluga Note, Eluga Turbo, P66 Mega, P55 Novo and Eluga Mark 2)
- Click here to view the Offer
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,050
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- The Discount is valid from 10th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS)
- Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
Do check these offers guys, you have chance to save upto 1849 rs on your next purchase. One of the best offers at this time when the festive offer is over.
If you want to read all the details, please read below:
Terms and Conditions
This marketing program (Program) is from State Bank of India (Bank) and SBI Card & Payment Services Private Ltd. (SBICPSL) under an arrangement with Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. (Flipkart). It is open to all residents of India holding a valid and current State Bank Debit or SBI Credit Card (Cardholder) and to whom a communication is sent by Bank/SBICPSL.
- Under this Offer, State Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders will get 10% off on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt & Samsung Galaxy On8 phones sold on Flipkart.com, m.flipkart.com & mAPP. Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit cards
- The maximum discount that can be availed per card is INR 1,849/-
- The Discount is valid from 9th November 2016 (00:00 HRS) to 12th November 2016 (23:59 HRS) (“Discount Period”)
- The offer is applicable only on one transaction per card
- A Discount will be awarded to State Bank Debit and Credit Card at the time of Checkout
- The Discount is not applicable on Net Banking
- Discount is not applicable in case of partial payments. In case of any transaction where a customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet along with the Debit or Credit card, discount will NOT be applied
- The Discount is not applicable on Corporate & Commercial Cards
- For SBI Credit Card, the offer is also valid on EMI transactions. 14% Rate of interest applicable on monthly reducing balance for EMI transactions on SBI Credit Card
Other Terms and Conditions
- All SBI Credit Cardholders, excluding SBI Corporate and Commercial Credit cards, with no payment outstanding of more than 30 days and all State Bank Debit Cardholders (Excluding State Bank Virtual Debit Card) are covered under this Program. State Bank Debit Cards refers to any Debit Card issued by
- State Bank of India
- State Bank of Hyderabad
- State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- State Bank of Travancore
- State Bank of Mysore
- State Bank of Patiala
- The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only
- Discount is not applicable for Card-on-delivery transactions
- Discount is not applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges
- In case of cancellation of your order, transaction will not qualify for the Offer.
- Bank & SBICPSL reserves the right to disqualify the Cardholder(s) from the benefits of the Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the said Offer or otherwise by use of the Card
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions
- Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart reserve the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether
- Delinquent and over-limit SBI credit card members will not qualify for this Offer
- Cardholders are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis
- Nothing herein amounts to a commitment by Bank or SBICPSL to conduct further, similar or other Offers
- The above Offer is by way of a special offer for State Bank Debit and SBI Credit Cardholders only and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the card member agreement. The terms of the above schemes shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms contained in the card member agreement
- Any query regarding the program will be entertained only till 12th Dec 2016. Post such date, Bank, SBICPSL & Flipkart will not entertain any correspondence or communication regarding this Program from any persons
- Bank/SBICPSL does not endorse any of the products or brands being offered under the Program and will not accept any liability pertaining to the quality, merchantability, fitness, delivery or after sales service of such products which shall be at the sole liability to Flipkart
- All the existing offers, gifts, discounts etc. that are being offered can be availed by the Cardholders as part of this exclusive offer as mentioned in the communication
- Pictures of products shown in the communication sent to the customer either through mailers or advertised on the website, are representative only and may not bear a resemblance to the actual products. None of the parties shall under any circumstances be responsible towards the same
- Products offered under this program are subject to availability from the respective participating merchants/sellers of Flipkart and accordingly Bank or SBICPSL or Flipkart in no circumstances shall be liable for non-availability of any of the products
- Under no circumstance will the offer/discount being offered under this Program be settled with cash in lieu by Bank, SBICPSL or by Flipkart
- Returned, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the Offer
- Bank and SBICPSL will not entertain any correspondence regarding the validity or acceptability of any additional benefits offered by Flipkart on products/services made available by it and the same shall be at the sole risk and consequences of Flipkart and without reference to Bank and SBICPSL
- All government Levies like Sales Tax, TDS, any Local Tax, Octroi etc., shall be payable by the Cardholder as applicable at the time the respective Programs are offered
- This Offer shall be subject to all applicable laws, rules and regulations which are in existence and which may be promulgated anytime by any statutory authority
- Any disputes arising out of the Offer shall be subject to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by Bank/SBICPSL for this purpose. The proceedings of the arbitration shall be conducted as per the provisions of Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The place of arbitration shall be at Mumbai for Bank and New Delhi for SBICPSL and language of arbitration shall be English. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against Bank/SBICPSL
- SBICPSL along with its direct affiliates is alone responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to SBI Credit Cards without reference to State Bank of India. However, State Bank of India along with its direct affiliates is solely responsible for resolving all disputes and differences in relation to State Bank Debit Cards without reference to SBICPSL
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the respective seller and Flipkart Internet Pvt. Ltd. The Bank/SBICPSL shall be in no way responsible for the same
Who is not waiting eagerly for the Black Friday? This is a sales bonanza, the countdown to which has already begun earnestly. Be ready to study the discounts and make the most lucrative purchases!
Black Friday is undoubtedly the biggest annual shopping day that coincides with the day following Thanksgiving in America. Black Friday 2016 is going to be an in-store and online mayhem which is the perfect time to buy all the Christmas presents at huge discounts and the DSLR camera of which you have dreamed lifelong.
Deals to be expected on Black Friday, 2016:
Smartphones: Although smartphones were already hugely popular last year with incredible discount prices, this year is going to offer lucrative deals on iPhone 6 and iPhone 7 handsets.
Other deals to be expected on this Black Friday are going to be on electrical items, televisions, gadgets, clothes, and laptops.
Black Friday 2016, in India, is going to be on the 25th of November and the sales and event are going to make consumers happy for one day. However, some sellers will provide offers that will get extended throughout the weekend to the Cyber Monday on the 28th of November.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an international shopping phenomenon that boasts of sales amounting to more than 60 Billion US Dollars throughout the world.
It goes without saying that the history of Black Friday is plagued with the bad as well as the good. Consumers undergo a lot of trouble in order to save money. They fall for the advertisements that use a number of clever tricks to tempt buyers to browse the online stores or visit the overflowing outlets.
The official date of the Black Friday changes every year, as it is the Friday just after Thanksgiving. The craziness of Black Friday deals and discounts had begun in the US. The main Black Friday shopping categories in India are fashion and electronic items.
Here are some of the offers:
Designer dresses, although expensive, are beautiful and alluring. India has a number of esteemed and qualified designers who have worldwide fame.
If you are looking for the best designer dresses in India, you must go through the creations of:
Sabyasachi Mukherjee: This designer from Kolkata has been creating history and earning accolades in the world of fashion. His designs portray global styling with an Indian core. You are going to love dresses designed by Mukherjee as these attires have interesting patch-work embellishments, vibrant fusion of styles, and lively color palettes.
Tarun Tahiliani: The highlights of designer dresses created by Tarun Tahiliani are the borrowed elements of Indian craftsmanship and Italian pattern cutting combined with advanced technologies such as digital textile printing. His signature style culminates in an appearance that is international, chic, and contemporary, while remaining faithful to the core Indian aesthetics.
Ritu Kumar: Designer dresses created by Ritu Kumar use the most talented craftsmen of India and the finest Indian fabrics. The dresses designed by Ritu Kumar seek to redefine the old Indian traditions in the present era, developing a unique style that boasts of modern sophistication as well as the rich Indian aesthetics. Contributing to craftsmanship, textiles, and fashion, her dresses have had a pioneering effect in the arena of Indian fashion.
Manish Malhotra: Dresses designed by Manish Malhotra boast of a contemporary and luxurious style that smoothly combines with the traditional Indian fabrics, colors, and threadwork. You will love wearing dresses designed by Manish Malhotra.
Manish Arora: Creations of Manish Arora are loved for the gorgeous color palette and thorough craftsmanship. Dresses designed by him combine the Indian traditions with a contemporary and playful vibe. These dresses are colorful and eye-catching creations.
If you are willing to spend money, then these designer dresses are for you! Don the creations of these acclaimed designers and look special!
Everybody loves winters! All those weddings, Christmas dinners, New Year parties, fairs, exhibitions, picnics are occasions to dress well and look gorgeous! However, it goes without saying that during winter you need something warm to keep yourself cozy. Here is the catch! Winter wear does not necessarily mean heavy overcoats, mufflers, gloves, and thick shawls that would cover all the stylish Indian garments that you wear underneath. You need to know the trick of styling winter wear with gorgeous Indian attires.
- Sweater with Indian wear: While wearing a saree in winter, go for a fitted sweater that would be nicely tucked inside your petticoat. This fitted sweater, preferably in a solid color, is bound to impart smartness and gorgeousness to your appearance, besides driving the cold away. Black polo-neck sweaters teamed up with chunky jewelries look stunning. The same can be done with a lehenga as you can swap the choli for a fitted cardigan or sweater. Leaving the bottom few and top few buttons of the cardigan open will show a subtle midriff and make you look sexy.
- Full length jacket: You can team your Indian wear, like saree, with a full length appealing jacket. If carried well, it will look special. It gives a saree a sure-shot red carpet appeal. The lehenga or saree you wear should be kept minimalist, while the jacket would look special if it has some detailed work. The intention is to make the jacket a statement piece.
- Short Blazer or Jacket: A waist-length jacket, instead of a normal blouse, would look distinctive with a lehenga, anarkali, or saree. A similar-colored or contrasting jacket in silk or velvet is going to make you look extremely stylish, besides keeping you cozy. The jacket can be of any style you prefer. A Nehru jacket or a formal black blazer with detailed work is going to make you look gorgeous. These would look equally fashionable with Indian suits.
Look stylish this winter by innovatively combining your winter wear with your Indian outfits.
Want to dazzle everybody this Diwali? Try something new! Trying something that you have never tried before is going to be a head-turner. If you can show an ideal juxtaposition of bizarre and beautiful, people are going to notice you!
Jewelry and Fashion Tips for Diwali 2016:
- Wear only one statement piece. Or, look modern with the help of simple accessories. Jaded jhumkis, diamond jhumkis, pendants, kadas, balas, or chaand balis are perfect options as these are the cult favorite Diwali jewelries.
- Make yourself look special this Diwali by wearing a digital-print dupatta or stole with a plain attire. You can also team a digital-print kurti with a beautiful pair of bangles or with pretty kadas, balas, and hoops for a completely trendy and modern look.
- If your dress has an Indo-western appearance, fusion jewellery will work wonders. You can try a combination of jadau, polki, and diamond jewelry with colorful and bright gemstones in eclectic styles and innovative ways as these would successfully add a lot of appeal to any kind of attire.
- You can team the perfect top with a stylish palazzo pant. Addition of a wrist cuff or a single earring is bound to make you look special this Diwali.
- Try something distinctive and unique. You can try rose gold as it looks brilliant with almost all ensembles. You can also go for a dual tone.
- Floral motifs are trendy and look feminine as well as gorgeous. Try bold statement pieces. Illusion setting can attribute jewelry pieces highly, while staying within the budget.
The most important thing to do this Diwali is to ensure that your personality shines through, making you look different from the crowd. You do not have to wear a designer Lehenga-Choli or an expensive saree, just because it is Diwali. You can keep it simple, modern, trendy, inexpensive, and still look unique!
The ethnic wear of India is gorgeous and beautiful. These are the traditional attire and costumes of India worn by the people of the various Indian states, cultures, and religions. These days, ethnic attires are mostly worn on days of festivals, functions, and events like weddings.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Women includes:
Sarees: Sarees are the most popular ethnic wear of India. A saree is instantly associated with India and its culture. A saree happens to be a long and unstitched piece of six yards of cloth that has to be draped in a typical fashion so that it becomes a complete dress. However, women from different states usually drape sarees in different fashions. Often described as one of the most ancient forms of clothing in India, the commonest way of draping it is to wrap the fabric around the waist over a petticoat, make a set of equal pleats in the front, and wear the final length over the shoulder either in pleats or in a stylishly spread way. This formal, traditional, and ethnic wear of India is all about sheer elegance and grace.
Salwar Kameez or Churidaar-Kameez: Another ethnic wear for the women of India include the Churidaar-Kameez or the Salwar-Kameez. Originally from Kashmir and the Punjab, this is presently the most popular among all Indian clothes for women, mainly because it makes the wearer feel free and comfortable while boarding crowded public conveyances. Although modest, practical, and comfortable, a salwar-kameez is extremely stylish and elegant. It is becoming increasingly popular among Western women, as well. Salwar-kameez or churidaar-kameez comes in a wide range of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and colors. However, the dress consists of three components, namely, the Kameez that is worn on the upper part of the body. The word “Kameez” comes from the French word “Chemise” which means a shirt. The other two components are the Salwar or the Churidaar which are two different forms of pants. The “dupatta” is an unstitched length of fabric to be worn as a stole or a scarf.
Ghaagra Choli or Lehenga Choli: A Choli is worn on the upper part of the body. It can be tight-fitted or a bit loose. A lehenga or a ghaagra is a free-flowing skirt, usually with an umbrella-cut. Originating from Gujarat and Rajasthan, these ethnic attires are worn during functions like weddings or religious festivals.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Men includes:
Dhoti: This is a 5-yard-long unstitched cloth that is wrapped around the waist. There are various styles of wearing a Dhoti. A Kurta or a Punjabi or a Shirt can be worn above a Dhoti. Dhotis are usually worn by the groom during his wedding. Priests also wear it while offering prayers.
Kurta-Pyjama or Kurta-Churidaar: This dress is the male version of a Salwar Kameez. Worn during traditional festivals, functions, and events like weddings and thread ceremonies, this is an elegant and charismatic dress for a man.
Each and every ethnic wear of India is beautiful, to say the least. A traditional event in India becomes all the more special due to the attires worn during it.
Flipkart is undoubtedly the most used online retail store in India. It has been proven with the success of its Big Billion Days Diwali sale which started on 2nd of October and lasted till 6th of October 2016. The company has reportedly out numbered its main rivals Amazon & Snapdeal in terms of items sold and revenue.
Rohit Bansal, the founder of Flipkart has been closely looking at all the operations of the company. He recently delivered iPhones to customers himself which shows the kind of dedication he has towards the success of Flipkart.
Now the question is:
What sells the most on Flipkart?
According to online communities and research reports, here’s the list of Categories/Items that people buy the most on Flipkart:
- Mobile phones (Smartphones Mostly)
- Phone accessories Like Screen Guards/Earphones etc
- Electronics Like Laptops/Cameras/LED TVs
- Computer/Laptop Accessories Like RAM, Hard Disk
- Electronic games like Xbox
- Kids Toys
- Backpacks/Travel Bags
- Womens/Kids Clothing: Sarees, Kurtis, Tops, Bottoms
- Watches, perfumes, Handbags
- Home Decor Items
- Automobile accessories
- Mens/Womens Shoes
Above is the list of items that sell the most on Flipkart but don’t consider these to be the only items selling on Flipkart. There are so many categories and products listed on Flipkart and they all get sold at one point or the other.
What is Flipkart Assured?
Flipkart assured items are like Amazon full filled in most ways. Flipkart assured badge that you see often besides a product, guarantees a superior and reliable shopping experience every time.
Who is the best Amazon, Flipkart or Snapdeal?
Here are the stats that say it all:
Flipkart: Facebook Fans: 6,003,189 Twitter Followers: 953 K
Amazon India: Facebook Fans: 5,548,387 Twitter Followers: 378 K
Snapdeal: Facebook Fans: 4,189,625 Twitter Followers: 364 K
From data, Flipkart clearly emerges as the winner here! If you talk about mobile apps of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India. Flipkart App clearly emerges as the winner here as well! See the stats below:
Flipkart Mobile App Users: 50 Million (Flipkart shopping app is the most downloaded mobile app in India)
Amazon Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Snapdeal Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Flipkart is doing great in all departments of Online shopping be it through its website, mobile app or even customer service and after sales assistance.
Hope we were able to answer your questions pertaining to Flipkart. Kindly let us know if you have more questions. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter or our contact us page.
Find us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TryCoupon
Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TryDiscountCoupons
Apple’s new phone iPhone7 is all set for delivery on 7th of October at 7 pm sharp. The phone has been available for pre-order booking on Flipkart for quite sometime and is now on its way to reach the owners.
Order iPhone 7 on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/VfenCuuuuN
Order iPhone 7 plus version on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/0xIQdNNNNN
Here are the main features of Apple iPhone 7 (Gold, 256 GB):
- 256 GB ROM
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Primary Camera | 7MP Front
- Li-Ion Battery
- A10 Fusion Chip with 64-bit Architecture and Embedded M10 Motion Co-processor Processor
- Supports Reliance Jio 4GVolte Network
iPhone 7 is available in Silver, black & gold colour, Gold being the most eye catching is being preferred by the customers.
Apart from iPhone 7 256 gb version which is priced at Rs. 80,000, Flipkart is selling other variants as well and they are:
iPhone 7 32gb priced at Rs. 60,000
iPhone 7 128gb priced at Rs. 70,000
One can also take a look at iPhone 7 plus versions as well, here are the versions and the price:
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Gold, 128 GB) Price: Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 Plus 32gb priced at Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb priced at Rs. 92,000
Difference between Apple iPhone 7 & Apple iPhone 7 Plus:
The main difference between iphone 7 and iPhone 7 plus is the screen size. iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches whereas Apple iPhone 7 plus screen size is 5.5 inches.
Big billion days sale offer on Flipkart starts from 20th of September 2017. This offer was a hit last year, it had easily surpassed Amazon’s Great Indian Festival and Snapdeals’s Unbox Diwali sale. The categories this offer directly applies to are:
Cameras & Accessories, Laptops, Consumer Electronics & Auto Accessories
Big Billion Days Sale Covers
Here are the best of the big billion days laptops (View here) available at a great discount:
- Dell Core i3 Windows Laptop at just Rs. 26990 + Flat Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- HP A8 Laptop with Windows 10
- HP Quad Core Win 10 Laptop at just Rs. 22990 + Additional Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- Budget Laptops below Rs. 20,000
- Flat Rs. 15,000 off on Premium Laptops + No Cost EMI
- Core i3 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 25,990
- Intel Core i3 Laptops from Rs. 21,990 + Additional Rs 5000 off on Exchange
- Intel Core i5 Laptops from Rs. 29,990
- 2 in 1 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 8,999 only
- Upto Rs. 15,000 off on Exchange of Old Laptops
- Buy Laptops on 9 Months No Cost EMI
- Canon 1200D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.19,990 | Free 8GB Memory Card & Camera Bag
- Nikon D5200 with (18-55 mm VR II + 55-200mm ED VRII Kit Lens) DSLR Camera Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Just Rs.35,999
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.28,499
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Single Lens Kit Just Rs.21,499
- Camera Canon 700D DSLR Camera Dual Zoom Lens Just Rs.34,499 | Free Memory Card, Camera Bag and Motorola Pulse BT Headset worth 5k
- Top Brand Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera With VR Lens Just Rs.22,499
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Single Lens Just Rs.20,490
- Camera Lens From Rs.From Rs.5,599 .From Rs.5,599
- Best Selling DSLRs starting at Rs 19,990
- FIFA 17 (for PS4) at Just Rs.2,999
- FIFA 17 (for Xbox One) at Just Rs.2,999
- Microsoft Xbox Live (12 Months Membership Card) at Just Rs.2,999
- GTA 5 for PS4 at Just Rs.1,999
- Flat Rs.11,000 Off on Xbox One 1TB Gaming Console
- Microsoft Xbox 360 E 4GB at Just Rs.8,999
- Extra 20% Off on Steelseries Gaming Accessories
- Canon All-in-one Printer at just Rs.1,999
- HP Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with Wifi Printer at just Rs.4,999
- HP All-in-one Printer at just Rs.2,099
- Samsung 21.5inch Full HD Monitor at just Rs.6,699
- Micromax 18.5in HD Monitor at just Rs.3,999
- Flat 25% off on Vega Helmets
- Bergmann Vacuum Cleaner at Rs 549
- Extra 10% off on Royal Enfield Helmets
- Godrej Aer @ 25%
- Car Body Covers Under Rs.599
- Woodman and Songbird Car Speaker Under Rs.1,199
- Motorola Car Chargers Under Rs 899
- Blaupunkt Tokyo at Rs.2199
- Woodman Car Stereo (2 Din with Touch) at Rs 4,999
- Sony Xplod at Rs 3,999
- Maximum 30% off on Car Covers
- 30% off on Car Mats
- Extra 30% off on Bike Covers
- Apple iPhone 5S (16GB) at Rs 18499
- iPhone 6S (16GB) at Rs 37990 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Apple iPhone 6S (64GB) at Rs 47999 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Flat Rs 10,000 Off on Moto X Style | Upto Rs 16,000 Off on Exchange
- Flat Rs 6500 Off on Nexus 6P | Upto Rs 23,500 Off on Exchange
- SanDisk 32GB 80 Mbps Memory Card at Just Rs.549
- Intex 12500 mAh Power Bank – Just at Rs.899
- Ambrane 16000 mAh Power Bank at Rs 999
- Vu 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 11,990 + Upto Rs. 6000 off on exchange
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD TV – Just Rs. 17,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
- Micromax 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 10,990
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD Smart LED TV – Just Rs. 24,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
If you are an SBI card holder then you can get 10% instant discount extra!
- 10% Instant discount is valid from 20th September 2017 00:00 HRS to 24th September 23.59 HRS
- Minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs 5000
- Maximum discount per card will be Rs 1750
- The Offer is NOT applicable on Flipkart EGVs, Samsung Tablets and select Samsung Mobiles Phones, except Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition) and Samsung Galaxy On8
- This offer will be applicable over & above all the other on-going deals listed below
- Full Tnc Link: Check here
Best of luck guys, get the best for yourself and save money! Don’t forget to share with your friends and family! Sharing is caring, get the best from the best, the offer ends on 24th of September 2017.
Big billion days sale from Flipkart has arrived and lasts until 6th of October 2016. The company is offering huge discounts on almost all the categories as we explained in our full post on this offer here. Now, if you are not content with what’s on offer then you have come to the right place as we let you know how to avail 10% extra discount on your purchase.
All you need to have is an SBI credit or Debit card. Yes, that’s all you need to avail the extra benefits of Big billion days sale!
- Under this Offer, State Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders will get 10% off at the time of making the payment. Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit card
- The minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs.1,500 | The maximum discount that can be availed per card is Rs.1,750
- The validity of the Program (Term) is on 2nd October 2016 from 00:00 HRS to 23:59 HRS , unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing
- The Offer is applicable only on Fashion & Lifestyle, Home & Large Appliances categories.
For detailed info, kindly go here: Terms & conditions
The sale is applicable to following categories on 2nd of October under Big Billion Days sale are:
If you know someone who isn’t aware of this offer let them know so that they can also avail this offer and save money. Do spread the word guys, your friends and family will thank you for helping them save money.
Please know, Amazon and Snapdeal also running the festival offers at this time. Amazon is running Great Indian festival offer which started on 1st of October and lasts till 5th of October. Great discounts on offer, do check hem out over here.
Similarly, Snapdeal isn’t left behind in the race and have their own offers this festival season and is already running Unbox Diwali Sale Do check that out as well. The offer lasts until 6th of October 2016, you can get 20% instant savings with Citibank Credit and Debit Cards issued in India. Please check out the link here for full info.
The festival season has started in India and the war of grabbing more customer is on! It’s mainly like this Amazon Vs Flipkart Vs Snapdeal Who is getting benefited in this war is the customers, make sure you guys check out all these offers!