Posts Tagged with “Domain name”
Domain name registration is available at $0.99 with this exclusive offer! It is a great opportunity for you to register a domain name of your choice at such a low price. Bring your business online to increase your revenue by many folds! Those who have a website will tell you how good it is to have a website these days!
Affordable Domain name registration for you
We have brought you the most affordable domain name registration with this exclusive deal. Consider looking at the offer and search for the availability of your favorite domain name! If available, you can register it right away for just $0.99 for the first year! You save up to 99% with with this deal! The offer is very attractive, do consider a domain for your business today!
Why do you need a domain name?
A domain name is the most important thing for any business to build their brand presence online. All the leading businesses online have a domain name that distinguish them from competitors. The major example of this would be Amazon and Ebay, both sell hundreds of thousands of products online. Following are some other reasons why you should register a domain name:
- For starting a blog that looks like “Topitguy.com” Instead of a free sub-domain coming from sites like blogspot or wordpress
- Register it for future use, just so nobody else registers it
- You can also get into domain name reselling business, buy this we mean enroll in most important domain names and then sell them later at a higher price. The example for this could be Sumome, they bought sumo.com at $1.5 million from somebody who owned it before
- You can park your domain as well, if it is very good, it will bring you passive income through ads
- A domain name can also be used to bring more traffic to your already established online business. This can be achieved by registering popular domain names up for sale. Once you enroll such domain, just go to domain name redirection, located somewhere in your domain control panel, once yo are there, just use the feature to redirect the domain name to your other established business. Many businesses online use this feature
- Another use of a domain name could be to have your own branded email ids that look like email@example.com
Apart from the above mentioned points, there are so many other uses of a domain name, we have discussed the ones that are most likely. We hope you find this post informational and helpful. If you know someone who might find this helpful, please go ahead and share it with them!
We look forward to post more offers and deals like this in our upcoming articles as well. Feel free to follow us on Twitter and other social media platforms so you can get the best updates faster!