In the current economy, saving money is becoming a sport. And, there are many ways to save money, but the difficulty in getting ready is that people always spend as much on shopping. Shoppers can relax their budget by using discount coupons efficiently and easily.
Following is the small step by step guide one can follow and learn about the smarter ways to use discount coupons.
Part 1: Find Offers
- Keep your eyes open. Discount coupons can be found in many different places.
- In magazines: look especially in women’s magazines or culinary magazines.
- In your local newspaper: Watch the Sunday edition for the best deals.
- In stores: coupons can be found on the shelves, at the entrance or the checkout counter, most supermarkets offer a flyer containing promotional offers and send it by mail to registered customers.
- Your favorite supermarket may have digital or printable coupons.
- On products: check behind the labels to find discounts on similar products.
- Have the coupons come to you. With technology, offers can come on your doorstep or your phone without effort on your part.
- Register your email in the stores you frequent. You will be notified when there are offers.
- Take a loyalty card at your local store. In addition to discounts on prices, you will receive coupons after checkout on your receipt.
- Do not forget to use your loyalty card! Some stores are watching your purchases and will send you customized discount coupons for products and merchandise they think you will enjoy, based on your purchase history.
- Download the application. Many hypermarkets and large retail chains have phone apps that will do the work for you. In addition to being notified of offers, you will be able to consult your history, have recommendations and build an interactive race list!
- For large purchases, think annually. Although the “off-season” depends on your location, buy before or after the season to benefit from significant discounts.
- January is a good month for sales, home supplies are not expensive for the new year.
- In winter: prefer purchases of sports equipment, barbecues, air conditioners, and luggage.
- Spring: winter clothes, laptops, and tires.
- In summer: furniture, lawnmowers, and dishes.
- In autumn: sweets, cookware, and feast.
Part 2: Unlock The Maximum Value Of Coupons
- Compare the prices. Some stores will honor the coupons of their competitors by offering you a price guarantee.
- Many stores, like Carrefour, guarantee you the lowest prices, with rules and exceptions.
- Cumulate your coupons. Although many coupons indicate that they are “limited to 1 per customer”, this only applies to a particular “type” of coupon. Use the manufacturer’s coupon in addition to the store coupon to double your savings.
Part 3: Before Going Shopping
- Know the details of your coupon. Be familiar with the small lines to avoid the hassle at checkout and know what budget to expect. Here is what you need to know.
- Coupon Type: All coupons will indicate whether they come from the “manufacturer” or “store”. Manufacturers’ coupons come from the company that manufactured the product and are accepted at any store. Store coupons are only accepted in specifically listed locations.
- Expiration Date: the date until which the Coupon is valid. Most stores will not accept expired coupons. Aware of this in free gift cards.
- Description: It is advisable to read the description rather than trust the image. For the coupon to be used, you must purchase the items described on the coupon.
- Small lines: it is advisable to read the section devoted to the user of the coupon of reduction
- “A maximum coupon per item” indicates that you can only use this coupon once on the item. If allowed, you can use the coupon on multiple purchases of the same item.
- “A maximum coupon per transaction” indicates that you only have the right to use the coupon per transaction once, even if you buy the item more than once.
- Barcode: All coupons must be scanned at checkout unless they are an exception to store policy. It is very important that the barcode is not folded and that nothing is written on it.
- Read the voucher policy for your store. Each store handles discount coupons differently, from their coupons, manufacturers’ coupons, printed coupons on the Internet, transaction-specific coupons, coupon values, and more.
Part 4: To Go Shopping
- Look for the object in the store. For example, some coupons will declare “on any flavor or variety” while others will contain a specific list of items on which the coupon may be used.
- Give your coupons in the right order. Some coupons may cancel other coupons, be careful to place them in the correct order.
- If you have a coupon that requires a minimum amount of purchases, give it first. Thus, the discounts you receive with additional coupons will not penalize you to reach this amount.
- Be careful to read the small lines. Some coupons can only be used once all other coupons have been deducted.
- Ask your cashier what are the offers of the moment. She may have a guide at her checkout or know about the items you are about to buy.
- Look at the cash register screen. Check that all coupons are correctly scanned and that the amount has been deducted from your total.
Know more about getting free gift cards, code generators, free codes, BestBuy gift card and coupons on https://freecodesxxx.com/
Dr. Steven Greer, the UFOlogist, and an emergency doctor appeared on Logan Paul’s popular YouTube Podcast, Impaulsive. His revelations about ETs (Extra Terrestrials) were simply mind boggling. The episode ended in 1 hour, leaving most of us midway! But don’t worry, I have just discovered him on GAIA.
Steven has this documentary going on by the name Disclosure, which can’t be missed!
To watch Steven Greer’s Disclosure, you need a GAIA Membership. Get the first 2 weeks for just $0.99!
More about Dr. Steven Greer
Dr. Steven Greer is 64 years old, his wife is 71 years old, 7 years older. On Logan Paul’s Impaulsive podcast, Steven Greer talks about ETs, his family and people working with him all over the world. Grandpa of 8 and 1 expected in September this year is really a very humble person.
Steven revealed some of the exclusive content of the ET encounters he and his team had in the past. He also goes on to reveal the build of an alien being, 5 feet 5 inches.
Dr. Steven Greer was born in Charlotte, North Carolina. His interest in Ufology grew after seeing UFOs from a close distance when he was 8 years old.
Steven founded, Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) and the Disclosure Project, with the motto to seek disclosure of allegedly classified secret UFO information.
Want to learn more about Disclosure?
If this is not enough and you want to learn more about Disclosure and ET encounters DR. Steven and his team encountered, consider watching Disclosure on GAIA today and get all your answers now!
Remember to utilize this link: Get the first 2 weeks for just $0.99!
Apart from that, you can subscribe to Dr. Steven Greer’s YouTube channel where he releases a lot of intriguing content.
GAIA is a great video platform where you can find documentaries, spiritual content and what not. There is a lot to binge watch. Consider trying it out, you will end up becoming a permanent subscriber!
We have come across some of the best online courses that are going under $5 at the moment! The price is that low because of the Black Friday offer, which ends in just a few days. So, if you want to learn a new skill, consider looking at the following list, each course is going under $5!
List of Top online courses Under $5
These courses are picked up from BitDegree, the fastest growing online education platform based on Blockchain model. Do pay attention and enroll in the best course:
- Learning Python From Scratch: Complete Python Tutorial For Beginners – View here
- Build Machine Learning Applications: iOS Machine Learning Tutorial – View here
- Forex Trading Strategies: the Ultimate Tutorial for Currency Trading – View here
- Learn Now: The Art of Unity Animation & 3D Pixel Character Modeling – View here
- Learn Linux Administration and Supercharge Your Career – View here
- Responsive Web Design: Master Responsive CSS For Best User Experience – View here
- How to Make an Android App: Beginner’s Android App Development Course – View here
- ZERO TO ONE – neural networks in tensorflow for beginners – View here
- The Complete Android Developer Course || Zero To Mastery – View here
- AWS Lambda Tutorial for Developers: Master Serverless Framework – View here
- Learn Small Business Marketing: How to Use SEO & Social Media – View here
- How to Make Video Games: Beginner’s Unity Course For 2D & 3D Games – View here
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security Course : A Complete Package – View here
Courses in bold are highly recommended! You are getting these gem of course under 5 bucks, just go ahead and grab them right away!
We have recommending some of the best offer online for a while now, this one is best of them all! Make sure to leverage it right now!
Don’t forget to inform your friends about this sale, they will love it too!
GoPro Hero 7 has been unveiled, and it is available in the market now! It is time for you to get ready to see huge discounts on old versions of GoPro cameras! Especially, GoPro hero 5 and GoPro Hero 6 should be available at great discounts post the release of GoPro hero 7. If you have been waiting for the best discount, you are sure going to get it soon!
Just keep an eye on websites like Amazon, as the GoPro Hero 7 has finally launched. The price drop for old versions of GoPro cameras should happen within a week or so. Just pounce on that opportunity and buy your first sports & action cam 🙂
GoPro Hero 5 has been the most favourite cameras of Indians because of the all-round experience. Right from inbuilt mic to the video quality, all is pretty good in hero 5. Hero 6, this one is equally good, but mic was a little issue for most! Though the mic issue gets compensated with water resistance feature of Hero 6.
Therefore, if you have been looking for a sports and action camera, consider waiting, the prices are bound to go down 🙂
More about GoPro Hero 7
GoPro Hero 7, according to the founder and CEO Nick, is going to be a Gimbal Killer! This is the statement of founder in an interview with Casey Neistat. What’s going to kill gimbal according to Nick is the HyperSmooth feature in GoPro Hero 7. The same was demonstrated by Casey Neistat in the video, and it looked great!
Here are some of the catchy features of Hero 7:
- Gimbal like stabilisation with Hyper Smooth functionality, HERO7 Black predicts your movements and corrects for camera shake to deliver smooth footage
- Gesture detection like smile + scene detection in Hero7 black
- HERO7 Black shoots stunning 4K60 video + Photos
- Share the photos, clips right to Instagram Story straight from the GoPro App
- One of the most important features is, you can capture photos and videos in portrait orientation – perfect for Snapchat and Instagram Stories
This sports and action camera is going to be available in most countries soon! You can order the camera on Amazon over here
The best part is, you can buy the camera on EMI! Currently, on Amazon India, the camera is available on to purchase. Consider looking if you are interested in buying GoPro hero 7!
By the way, this true sports and action camera has been launched now.
Versions of GoPro Hero 7
GoPro Hero 7 has three variants, the features we mentioned in this article are for GoPro Hero 7 Black. Following are the three versions:
- GoPro Hero 7 Black- Top version (View here)
- GoPro Hero 7 Silver – In the middle (View here)
- And, GoPro Hero 7 White – Basic version of GoPro and the cheapest (View here)
Here’s the quick comparison between each version:
GoPro Hero 7 releases in 4-5 days, the price of older version is bound to decrease. Just keep an eye on the market, you will easily be able to grab your favourite camera at great discount!
Hope you find the post insightful! If you did, please share it with your friends, so they can also reap the benefits! We look forward to posting more articles like this in future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the updates 🙂
Get ready for the shock guys, for the first time ever, Apple is not giving away headphone dongle in the package for its new phones, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPhone XR. One can confirm the same by looking at “What in the box” section.
This is what you going to get in the box: iPhone, charger, and Airpods earbuds. There’s no headphone dongle to plug earbuds to iPhone. You will need to buy the dongle separately, which costs about $9. We will soon be making the product available at a discounted price.
Why headphone dongle is missing from new Apple iPhones?
There is no explanation from apple about the same for now! People who are already not happy about the pricing of iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, and iPhone XR are surely going to complain big time. Anyways, following could be some of the reasons why headphone dongles are missing from the box:
- Apple wants its users to shift from wired earpods to bluetooth
- To cut the manufacturing costs
- To make more profit from new iPhones
- The reported increase in the orders of dongles on Bestbuy and Amazon
Above are some of our assumptions, only time will tell the reason reason behind this!
Whats the use of Apple earbuds?
Airpod earbuds you get in the package are pretty good, you can use them over Bluetooth connectivity. If you are an old user of Apple, you must have received the dongle in the past, just use that with your new iPhone! It will work just fine 🙂 Otherwise, you need to buy headphone dongle separately to plug the earbuds to iPhone.
With headphone dongle or without, these new iPhones are surely head turners. Nobody is going to stress much about this accessory for now! All that a user wants is the new iPhone, and that is where Apple gets to choose what they want and how they want.
Hope you find this article interesting! We look forward to post more stuff like this in upcoming days, follow us on Twitter and facebook for the updates!
Teachers have a great role in our lives, after parents they are the ones who guide us, educate us and make us the great human beings. Teacher Appreciation Week event is great way to celebrate and recognize the contribution of teachers towards our lives!
We are here talking to each other over the internet won’t be possible without learning the skills from our gurus. We take this opportunity to thank and appreciate the work of our teachers in our lives, thanks a lot!
When is Teacher Appreciation Week?
Teacher Appreciation week falls in the month of May every year. This year, it starts from 6th of May and ends on 12th of May 2018.
Note down the dates everyone and start planning about the ways you going to appreciate your teachers work. Though, we can’t thank enough but still some sort of recognition is enough to make them happy and proud 🙂
If you can read this, thank a teacher
How do you appreciate your teachers?
There are different ways to appreciate your teachers work, everyone has their own ways! How do you do it? Send us your tweets @trycoupon using #TeacherAppreciationTDC and share your ideas of teachers day appreciation week
These are some of the ways we like to thank our teachers:
- Greeting Cards
- Over the phone
- Meetups at a restaurant or place of their wish
- Mentioning the name of teachers on big platforms, like athletes, celebs do
Apart from this, two words “Thank You” coming straight from your heart are enough. Your teachers will love them, they don’t want something big, all they need is the recognition.
Recognize the people who make difference in your lives
Apart from the teachers who educate you, there are many more people that give you good advises, tips and other things are also the difference makers in your lives. Always recognize their efforts by saying a simple thank you. These two words will keep them motivated to continue their great work for the betterment of learners.
Celebrate the teachers appreciation week, let your friends know about it as well.
Google flights is becoming very popular and you can access it via flights.google.com. At Trydiscountcoupons.com we strive to bring to you the best resources using which you can save money online. Google Flights is one such resource which can help you save big on your flight booking. We thought about letting are users know about this great tool via this post.
What is flights.google.com?
Google Flights is a search engine that lists flights from almost all the major online flight booking websites. This great flight search engine also shows the tentative price and others filters that help you save money. Google flights can be accessible via flights.google.com or https://google.com/flights, see the figure below:
How do you save with Google flights?
So, what Google Flights does is, it gives you the option to search flights from all the booking providers. Once you see the result, you can then sort the flight from lowest to highest price. You get all the results under one place without having to to various flight booking websites for best rates.
If you pay attention to the above image, see how I selected my itinerary and sorted for the best price. The result I got gave the option to save $73 for a next day flight! This is a huge saving, isn’t it? We feel Google flights is a great little tool to use! Do check them out the next time you need to book a flight, you sure going to get a great deal through them.
What happens after selecting the flight on Google flights?
Once you find the best flight you want to book, just go ahead and click on select. Google flights will redirect you to the booking provider, just enter the info and make the payment. That is all there is to it!
We believe its a great way to see the best flight from all the providers in Google flights. You save money, time and hassle, so do go ahead and use it for future flight search.
Trydiscountcoupons.com will continue to bring the best resources for you that will save you money. Please spread the word by sharing this post with your friends and family so they can also reap the benefits.
Udemy Diwali Sale starts from today, all courses on the website will be $10 for all Indian users. Everyone else will see the courses going at $12 each.
For those who do not know about Diwali, here is a little insight:
Diwali is India’s biggest festival, it falls in October or November every year. This festival of lights is celebrated in the joy of Lord Rama’s return to his homeland of Ayodhya after 14 years of exile.
Here are the Diwali sale details:
Start Date: 10/16/17 12:01 AM PST
End Date: 10/19/17 11:59 PM PST
Whats on Offer: All courses $10 for users in India, everyone else $12
Best Courses To Take in Udemy Diwali Sale
Pick a course from the list below which includes the top Udemy courses.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Choose from the following collections
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at the following highlights:
- Hosts 55,000+ Online Courses
- Close to 20 million users from 190+ countries
- 20,000+ instructors
- Courses on 145+ topics
- Once you take the course, its yours forever
- You pay only once, no recurring fees at all
So, its a great time to add some courses, as you only pay $10 during this Diwali sale event. Take the course of your choice and master your skills.
Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share it with your loved ones. We look forward to adding more such posts in future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive the regular updates.