Posts Tagged with “Diwali Sale”
Udemy Diwali Sale starts from today, all courses on the website will be $10 for all Indian users. Everyone else will see the courses going at $12 each.
For those who do not know about Diwali, here is a little insight:
Diwali is India’s biggest festival, it falls in October or November every year. This festival of lights is celebrated in the joy of Lord Rama’s return to his homeland of Ayodhya after 14 years of exile.
Here are the Diwali sale details:
Start Date: 10/16/17 12:01 AM PST
End Date: 10/19/17 11:59 PM PST
Whats on Offer: All courses $10 for users in India, everyone else $12
Best Courses To Take in Udemy Diwali Sale
Pick a course from the list below which includes the top Udemy courses.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Choose from the following collections
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at the following highlights:
- Hosts 55,000+ Online Courses
- Close to 20 million users from 190+ countries
- 20,000+ instructors
- Courses on 145+ topics
- Once you take the course, its yours forever
- You pay only once, no recurring fees at all
So, its a great time to add some courses, as you only pay $10 during this Diwali sale event. Take the course of your choice and master your skills.
Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share it with your loved ones. We look forward to adding more such posts in future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive the regular updates.