Udemy Black Friday 2020 – $9.99 Courses Sale
Udemy Black Friday sale is on at the moment until 27th of November 2020. The is a global sale that starts with Japan and gradually moves from east to west and north to south. With this event, the price of over 150,000 courses has gone down to the lowest ever, $9.99 each or equivalent to currency you see on Udemy.
This presents a great opportunity for learners to enroll in to Udemy online courses. As the offer is amazing, and users are getting the best discount of the year.
If you are someone who is looking to learn new skills, consider taking a look at the 150,000+ courses that Udemy hosts. Zero in on the best courses and start learning for the better future.
Udemy Black Friday Best Discount
Black Friday, is the biggest sale event on Udemy. You may get the same discount during other sale events on Udemy but, the validity of Black Friday offer is the lengthiest and it applies globally. This year, the event is 7 days long sale.
The Udemy BFD sale goes live all over the world starting with Japan and followed by other countries as the clock crosses November 19th Midnight. No matter where you are living, no matter which currency you see in your country. You will see the lowest price of the year during Black Friday sale.
So, make sure you keep your alarms set and also ready your list of courses today.
Best courses with Udemy Black Friday Offer
Consider looking at the following courses that we believe are the best for anyone. Enroll in these courses or any of the 150,000+ courses of your choice with Black Friday offer:
- Complete Python Bootcamp: Go from zero to hero in Python (View here)
- Python Network Programming for Network Engineers (View here)
- The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Apart from this list, there are 1000s of Udemy courses we would love to list in this post but that won’t make sense. So do visit Udemy and apply filters to find the best courses available on the platform
Pick a course from these catalogs
Is Udemy BFD Discount Applicable in My Country?
We have been getting such questions a lot through email and through contact us page. So, here’s our answer: Yes, the Udemy black friday discount is available for all countries. No matter which country on earth you are living in, you do get to see the lowest price of the year for 130,000+ courses.
For the matter of fact, many of our users from India are currently seeing Rs 360 as the black friday price for Udemy courses. Similarly, in Japan, Australia, Canada, USA, UK, France, Italy, Israel, you name any country, everywhere the price of all courses is down to the lowest of the year.
You may be living in Africa, Asia, America, Oceania or anywhere else, you see one lowest price for Udemy courses during black friday event.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you do leverage this offer and start learning new skills.
If for some reason, you do not see the black friday price for Udemy courses, simply send your tweets to us at @trycoupon. We will check that out for you and ensure you don’t over pay 🙂
Final Thoughts on Udemy Black Friday Offer
Udemy black friday is the best offer for anyone to learn new skills, as the high quality udemy online courses are available at the lowest price globally during the event. Whether you are looking to learn tech skills, Business or Marketing skills, you get courses on all of them. And all on a one time lowest price of the year.
It is highly recommended that you do leverage the black friday discount and start learning the skills that will help in boosting your career.
So, Grab the black friday offer and join the community of over 50 million students who have already learned or are learning skills on Udemy.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us. Alternatively, if you are interested in getting our exclusive deals and offers sent directly to your inbox, please sign up for our newsletter here.