Posts Tagged with “jewelry”
How to Look Stylish this Diwali?
Want to dazzle everybody this Diwali? Try something new! Trying something that you have never tried before is going to be a head-turner. If you can show an ideal juxtaposition of bizarre and beautiful, people are going to notice you!
Jewelry and Fashion Tips for Diwali 2016:
- Wear only one statement piece. Or, look modern with the help of simple accessories. Jaded jhumkis, diamond jhumkis, pendants, kadas, balas, or chaand balis are perfect options as these are the cult favorite Diwali jewelries.
- Make yourself look special this Diwali by wearing a digital-print dupatta or stole with a plain attire. You can also team a digital-print kurti with a beautiful pair of bangles or with pretty kadas, balas, and hoops for a completely trendy and modern look.
- If your dress has an Indo-western appearance, fusion jewellery will work wonders. You can try a combination of jadau, polki, and diamond jewelry with colorful and bright gemstones in eclectic styles and innovative ways as these would successfully add a lot of appeal to any kind of attire.
- You can team the perfect top with a stylish palazzo pant. Addition of a wrist cuff or a single earring is bound to make you look special this Diwali.
- Try something distinctive and unique. You can try rose gold as it looks brilliant with almost all ensembles. You can also go for a dual tone.
- Floral motifs are trendy and look feminine as well as gorgeous. Try bold statement pieces. Illusion setting can attribute jewelry pieces highly, while staying within the budget.
The most important thing to do this Diwali is to ensure that your personality shines through, making you look different from the crowd. You do not have to wear a designer Lehenga-Choli or an expensive saree, just because it is Diwali. You can keep it simple, modern, trendy, inexpensive, and still look unique!