Posts Tagged with “Udemy Courses”
Are you interested in ChatGPT? If you are, then this is a great course for you. Especially, in the event when it is available to take for FREE using exclusive coupon we have from the instructor himself. Do check it out and let your friends know about it.
Through this course, you will learn through comprehensive guide to ChatGPT plugins, from installation to advanced usage.
If you want to make the most out of ChatGPT, this course could be a great help.. So do check it out!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask…
Microsoft Excel is an important tool for anyone who works with data. Whether you’re a student, a professional, or just someone who needs to keep track of their finances, Excel has the power to help you organize and analyze your data.
In this article, we’ll explore the different features of Excel and how you can use them to your advantage. We will also share some of the best online MS Excel Courses that will make learning Excel easier for anyone. The best part is, these courses can be taken by anyone at just $10 or there abouts. So do take a look and enroll in the ones that interest you the most.
Getting started with Excel
If you’re new to Excel, the first thing you’ll want to do is familiarize yourself with the interface. Excel can be a bit overwhelming at first, but once you get the hang of it, you’ll find that it’s a very intuitive program. The best way to learn Excel is to just dive in and start playing around with it. Experiment with different features and functions and see what works best for you.
One of the great things about Excel is that it’s very customizable. You can create your own formulas and macros to automate repetitive tasks and streamline your workflow. If you’re not comfortable with programming, don’t worry – Excel has a lot of built-in functions that you can use to perform common tasks.
Excel features and capabilities
Excel has a wide range of features and capabilities that make it a versatile tool for data analysis. Some of the key features of Excel include:
- Calculation or computation capabilities: Excel can perform complex calculations and mathematical functions on your data. You can use formulas to add, subtract, multiply, and divide numbers, or perform more advanced functions like statistical analysis and regression analysis.
- Graphing tools: Excel has a range of graphing tools that allow you to create charts, graphs, and visualizations of your data. You can create bar graphs, line graphs, pie charts, scatter plots, and more.
- Pivot tables: Pivot tables are a powerful feature of Excel that allow you to summarize and analyze large amounts of data. With pivot tables, you can quickly create summaries, charts, and graphs of your data without having to manually sort and filter it.
- Macro programming language: Excel has a built-in macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With VBA, you can automate repetitive tasks, create custom functions, and build your own user interfaces.
Using Excel for business and finance
Excel is widely used in business and finance for everything from budgeting and forecasting to data analysis and reporting. With Excel, you can create financial models, track expenses, analyze sales data, and more.
Some of the ways that businesses use Excel include:
- Budgeting and forecasting: Excel is a great tool for creating and managing budgets. You can use Excel to track expenses, forecast revenue, and plan for the future.
- Data analysis and reporting: Excel is a powerful tool for data analysis and reporting. You can use it to analyze sales data, track customer behavior, and generate reports.
- Financial modeling: Excel is widely used for financial modeling, which involves creating complex financial models to help businesses make strategic decisions.
Top MS Excel Courses Online
The following courses are highly recommended to anyone who is interested in learning Excel from begining. Anyone can enroll in them from any where in the world:
- Excel from Beginner to Advanced 2023 (4.7/5 Rating, 14,536 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- Advanced Excel Formulas & Functions – (4.7/5 Rating, 335,995 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- The Complete Microsoft Excel Course (Basics to Programming) – (New Course From Top Instructor) – Learn More
- Microsoft Excel – Excel from Beginner to Advanced – (4.6/5 Rating, 1.24 Million+ Students Enrolled) – Learn More
- Excel Essentials for the Real World (Complete Excel Course) – (4.7/5 Rating, 66,441 Students Enrolled) – Learn More
The stats mentioned for each of the courses above are taken on May 4th, 2023. By the time you come across this post, these stats would have changed. We highly recommend that you cllick on Learn More to see the the real time stats.
Excel tips and tricks:
If you want to get the most out of Excel, here are some tips and tricks that can help:
- Learn keyboard shortcuts: Excel has a lot of keyboard shortcuts that can save you time and make it easier to work with your data.
- Use named ranges: Named ranges allow you to assign a name to a cell or range of cells. This makes it easier to refer to that cell or range in formulas and macros.
- Use conditional formatting: Conditional formatting allows you to format cells based on specific criteria. For example, you can highlight cells that contain a certain value or that are above or below a certain threshold.
- Use data validation: Data validation allows you to control the type of data that can be entered into a cell. For example, you can create a drop-down list that allows users to select from a list of predefined values.
MS Excel is a mandatory skill to posses if you work in an office environment where data management, manipulation, research is of utmost value. The best thing is, it is easy to learn and anyone can learn it in a matter of few days.
Therefore, it is highly recommended that you start learning this important tool. This will make your resume stronger and most sought after.
Brad Traversy is one of the fastest Instructors to reach 318K students on Udemy. The numbers for the owner of Traversy Media have grown at a great speed. For those who do not know, Udemy is one of the biggest online learning marketplaces.
Brad is a full stack web developer and an Instructor by profession. Brad brings in over 12 years of programming knowledge and 5 years of teaching experience into his courses. No wonder, all of his courses are highly rated.
Last checked on 19th of October 2021, Brad has 16 courses on Udemy. The average feedback score of this amazing instructor is 4.7/5 after 122,659 reviews. Currently 318,186 learners have signed up for his Udemy online courses.
Through this post, we are bringing you the opportunity to enroll in any of Brad Traversy courses at up to 90% discount or more. So, before enrolling in his Udemy course, consider looking at the coupon codes we share.
Here Are The Popular Brad Traversy courses:
If you want to learn bootstrap 4, then you must look at this course. With this course, you will build five themes while learning HTML 5 semantics and CSS3.
The course is 9.5 hours long, and has 74 lectures. You get 62 supplemental resources with the course as well.
- 53,388 students
- 4.7/5 after 12952 ratings
The normal price of this course is $50, however using the link above, you will get it under $20 or best discount available at the moment.
This is the most enrolled Brad Traversy course with 72,486 students as of 12th November 2020. The rating of the course is 4.7/5 after 22,097 reviews.
The course includes:
- 21.5 hours of on demand video
- 111 downloadable resources
- 2 articles
- Lifetime access
To get the course at the best discount, please go here.
Another gem of a course! Brad covers everything there is to learn about angular in this self-paced video class. It is one of the most comprehensive angular courses on Udemy.
You get 11.5 hours of content in this course which is covered in 68 lectures. You also get 58 downloadable resources.
- 21,528+ students
- 4.7/5 rating (after 5920 ratings)
Click on the course title above to get this course around $15, the normal price is $50.
Note: This course is no more available for new enrollments.
As the title of the course suggests, you will learn to develop and deploy Node.js, Express & MongoDB applications from scratch. The course is relatively new and is already getting the huge attention.
This is probably the only course you will ever need to master the development to deployment of Node.js, Express and MongoDB apps.
This online course is 9 hours long! It contains 69 lectures and 55 supplemental resources. All in all, one of the very best courses on Udemy.
- 1167 students
- 4.9/5 rating (after 131 ratings)
Just click on the course title to enroll in this course for just $10 or there abouts. The normal price of the course is $100, you are getting 90% discount!
If you want to learn new skills, the courses we list in this post are for you. Each going at $10.99 at the moment, this is a limited period discount, you may want to grab it before it goes away!
We have been looking for the best discount for our readers for a while and, this is one of them. You are getting up to 95% discount from the original price. These courses are from Udemy, one of the top online learning platforms! Once you enroll in these courses, you get lifetime access. So, what you can do is, buy the courses now and comeback at anytime to learn from it 🙂
Top courses selling around $10
Following is the list of top courses selling around $10 in a random order. To view the stats of each course, click on View here..
- The official Alibaba Course – View here
- Unreal Engine C++ Developer: Learn C++ and Make Video Games – View here
- The Ultimate MySQL Bootcamp: Go from SQL Beginner to Expert – View here
- The Complete Financial Analyst Course – View here
Office Productivity Courses at just $10.99
Apart from the above courses, learners can enroll in any of the office productivity courses on Udemy at just $10.99. Here is the exclusive link
The office productivity courses are available at discount price until 25th of May 2019. Make sure to utilize the offer on time. The offer is only available through links on our page, make sure to follow the right process. Once again, the moment you enroll in the course, you get the lifetime access to them. You pay nothing extra even when new lectures are added to the course in future.
For those who are new to Udemy
Though we are sure that everyone knows about Udemy. But still, if there are people who are new to Udemy, here are some of the quick stats that make Udemy a great platform for learning:
- 100,000+ courses on the platform on 1000+ topics
- 33 million+ subscribers from 190+ countries
- Learn at your own pace, there are no deadlines whatsoever
- Access of the content 24/7 through Desktop, Android, iOS and TV
- 40,000+ professional Instructors
- Q&A sections within the course to get your doubts cleared
- Very affordable pricing
Apart from the above, Udemy offers easy refund policies if you are not satisfied with the course content. With all of these stats and facilities, Udemy becomes a great place to learn new skills. No wonder they are second to nine in terms of so many instructors and courses on the platform.
The courses on the list are great, anyone who wants to learn new skills must look at them. Each going at $10 at the moment until 25th of May, 2019. We highly recommend that you go ahead and enroll in your favorite classes. Each course on this list are aimed at complete beginners, you need not to have a prior knowledge to start learning.
If you know someone who may want to learn from these courses, consider sharing this post with them. Hope you find this post helpful, we look forward to post more deals and discounts in coming days. Make sure to follow us on Social media to get the notifications.
Project management professional courses are up for grabs on Udemy at just $10.99 each. If you want to become a PM pro this is a great opportunity for you to enroll in a top course. The offer is valid for a short period, make the most of it right away.
Here are the details:
Start Date: 10/19/18
End Date: 11/01/18
Take a Top Project Management Courses on Udemy
Udemy has so many courses on Project management, just make sure to pick the right one! Here’s what you can consider to pick the best:
- Look for a course which has a rating above 4
- Go through the curriculum, make sure it covers all that you want to learn
- Read the feedback comments
- See the credibility of the instructor, this is very important!
- See how often the course is updated
If you follow the above, you will be good to go.
Our Picks for Project management courses:
We have picked up some of the best project management courses in terms of their numbers. See if you like to take one from this list:
- Beginning Project Management: Project Management Level One – View here
- Project Management Certification | Project Management Course – View here
- I.T. Project Management for Beginners: A Step-by-Step Guide – View here
- Risk Management for Project Professionals – View here
- Contracts, Delays and Claims with Primavera P6 – View here
To view all the project management courses, please go here
This offer is live at the moment, do check it out before it ends. The discount is almost 95%, save yourself some money today.
Hope you find this post informative and you go on to leverage the benefits. We look forward to posting more discount and deals in upcoming days! Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest updates about new deals and offers.
Drop us an email or contact us trough our contact page if you have any question.
Approximately 65,000 Udemy courses are up for grabs at just $9.99 each with June sale for next few days! Consider using this opportunity to enroll in courses that will add to your resume. Learners can easily find the courses of their liking on this gigantic marketplace which hosts courses on 1000+ topics.
The price point at the moment is the lowest ever for Udemy courses. If you have been waiting for the maximum discount, this is the one. Go ahead and take some courses today!
Best Udemy courses to take with June Sale
I have made a list of some of the best Udemy courses you can take with June sale. I have been recommending theses self paced classes for a long time. Consider looking:
- Top Course => The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- The Complete Web Development Course – Build 15 Projects by Development Island (UK) (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
I can add more courses to the list but then, you can always look them up over here yourself.
Here are some of the hot topics on Udemy
- Programming & Development (View here)
- Networking & Security (View here)
- Foreign Language (View here)
- Business Courses (View here)
- Personal Development (View here)
Above are some of the top topics on Udemy according to me, you can look up for other 1000+ topics by going here.
Hope you find this informative and you go on to save money on your next purchase from Udemy. Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to get the latest updates as we post!
Udemy is an international marketplace for teaching and learning. There are more than 45000 courses spanning across 140+ topics are hosted on the platform. These courses are created and instructed by 20,000+ expert professionals.
This giant education platform was founded in a tiny village at Turkey where the inspired founder Eren Bali spent frustrating growing up years, restricted inside a single-room school. He was able to emerge a global Math Olympiad by teaching himself mathematics through online resources.
Realization about the prospects of online learning drove him to make superior quality education easily accessible to others so that their lives can be altered as well.
Who are the Udemy Instructors?
Instructors on Udemy are the expert professionals who know the A to Z of the subject they teach. There are all types of instructors on udemy. Right from regular teachers teaching in school and colleges to individuals having mastery on a topic. Basically anyone who has the skills and can teach in a best way. If you want to be an instructor on Udemy you should go ahead and create the course and submit it for the approval.
Udemy learners or students?
There are almost 15 million global students learning from Udemy courses. Following are the types of students who learn from Udemy:
- College Students
- School Students
- Working Professionals
- Corporate Employees
Yearly promos Udemy runs
The leading online education marketplace Udemy runs a large number of promos throughout the year. During the recent Black Friday promotion, Udemy offered courses at $10. The offer ran till 25th of November 2016.
Here are some of the popular udemy offers:
- Black Friday Offer
- Teachers Appreciation
- Learn Fest Sale
- Udemy New Year Sale
To view all the latest Udemy deals and offers, you can visit our Udemy Coupon and deals secction.
Free Udemy Courses
There are two types of courses on Udemy. The paid ones and the free ones. You can enroll in any course by paying a one time fee for the paid courses. If you can’t afford to pay the fee don’t worry, there are 100’s of free courses available on Udemy.
You can find free courses on Computer networking, IT & Security, Design, Programming, entrepreneurship and many other topics. If you want you can view all the free udemy courses with this link: All free courses on Udemy
All the Udemy courses are very popular, students can enroll in any course and start learning at their own pace. Once you enroll in the course its yours for lifetime.
Learn from the experts, become a healthy and fit person you have always wanted to be by taking the courses we picked from Udemy just for you.
These courses consist of activities like Yoga, Meditation, Breathing exercises, nutrition & all the other health-related things. These courses are very well prepared, you will learn quickly and thank us later for bringing these into your notice.
If you register for any of the Udemy courses from 18-20th of July 2016, you will be able to use this “HOTNCOOL30” 30% off discount coupon as well. Hurry up people, make the most out of this hot and cool coupon deal from Udemy. Also if you can, share it with your friends and family as well.
Update: Get these courses for $10 with this coupon: DEC10ALL
Learn how your body’s natural spiritual energy affects health and wellness
Learn How the 5 Element Theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine Can Enhance Your Health, Healing and Well Being.
Learn Diet & Nutrition From Mitch To Transform How You Look And Feel. I Promise You Will Feel Confident To Succeed
Hypnosis-Improve Weak Bone Health and Be Energetic Always Using Self Hypnosis, Imagery, Affirmations And Visualizations
All About Tea: Surprising Health Benefits You Should Know a quick and easy guide on the fundamentals of tea, from a tea advocate.
There are many more similar courses offered at Udemy that you can check by going here: Udemy Health & Fitness
Apart from the health and fitness category, Udemy has courses for all categories, right from education to food. Do explore them, you might find something that you had been looking for at really low prices. Also, just a reminder there is Hot & Cool promo running on Udemy, you can get your courses at a 30% discount. The offer is valid till 20th of July 2016.
If you want to subscribe to Udemy related posts, Offers, discount coupons or special deals, do subscribe or bookmark us. We post all kinds of offers deals and other interesting stuff related to leading websites on the internet. Also, don’t forget to like and follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
Udemy summer discount offer for 2016 is here. Its being promoted as “Fit learning into your summer. Take a course for 30% off”! Since the offer is live and running, we are providing you the coupon code using which you can easily claim the 30% discount!
The coupon is automatically applied when you click on the above image. For those who want to enter the coupon manually, following are the details:
Udemy Summer Discount
Start Date: 6/20/2016 11:59pm PST
End Date: 7/1/2016 6:00am PST
URL: Go to Udemy.com
Any of the Udemy courses can be taken with this offer. The deal ends on 1st of July 2016. Now is the best time to enroll into the course of your choice. If you are someone who has waited for this offer for long, you should go for it now. With 30% discount you can take your course at a lesser price than the usual one.
We are listing some of the best courses, you can enroll, learn and give your career a new shape. Udemy has the best instructors on board. Their teaching style is systematic, you get thorough knowledge. On top of it, if you are not satisfied, you get 30 day money back guarantee! Following are some of the best selling courses in various categories:
Udemy Best Selling Courses in Web Development:
Udemy Best Selling Courses in Network & Security:
Udemy Best Selling Courses in IT Certifications:
Udemy Best Selling Courses in Designing:
Apart from the above category of courses, there are many more you can choose from. Consider looking at the courses offered and choose the one that fits your needs. Become a professional in your trade or sharpen your skills, take up the Udemy courses at 30% discount today.
We wish you all the best. Happy learning!