Archive for October, 2016
Everybody loves winters! All those weddings, Christmas dinners, New Year parties, fairs, exhibitions, picnics are occasions to dress well and look gorgeous! However, it goes without saying that during winter you need something warm to keep yourself cozy. Here is the catch! Winter wear does not necessarily mean heavy overcoats, mufflers, gloves, and thick shawls that would cover all the stylish Indian garments that you wear underneath. You need to know the trick of styling winter wear with gorgeous Indian attires.
- Sweater with Indian wear: While wearing a saree in winter, go for a fitted sweater that would be nicely tucked inside your petticoat. This fitted sweater, preferably in a solid color, is bound to impart smartness and gorgeousness to your appearance, besides driving the cold away. Black polo-neck sweaters teamed up with chunky jewelries look stunning. The same can be done with a lehenga as you can swap the choli for a fitted cardigan or sweater. Leaving the bottom few and top few buttons of the cardigan open will show a subtle midriff and make you look sexy.
- Full length jacket: You can team your Indian wear, like saree, with a full length appealing jacket. If carried well, it will look special. It gives a saree a sure-shot red carpet appeal. The lehenga or saree you wear should be kept minimalist, while the jacket would look special if it has some detailed work. The intention is to make the jacket a statement piece.
- Short Blazer or Jacket: A waist-length jacket, instead of a normal blouse, would look distinctive with a lehenga, anarkali, or saree. A similar-colored or contrasting jacket in silk or velvet is going to make you look extremely stylish, besides keeping you cozy. The jacket can be of any style you prefer. A Nehru jacket or a formal black blazer with detailed work is going to make you look gorgeous. These would look equally fashionable with Indian suits.
Look stylish this winter by innovatively combining your winter wear with your Indian outfits.
Want to dazzle everybody this Diwali? Try something new! Trying something that you have never tried before is going to be a head-turner. If you can show an ideal juxtaposition of bizarre and beautiful, people are going to notice you!
Jewelry and Fashion Tips for Diwali 2016:
- Wear only one statement piece. Or, look modern with the help of simple accessories. Jaded jhumkis, diamond jhumkis, pendants, kadas, balas, or chaand balis are perfect options as these are the cult favorite Diwali jewelries.
- Make yourself look special this Diwali by wearing a digital-print dupatta or stole with a plain attire. You can also team a digital-print kurti with a beautiful pair of bangles or with pretty kadas, balas, and hoops for a completely trendy and modern look.
- If your dress has an Indo-western appearance, fusion jewellery will work wonders. You can try a combination of jadau, polki, and diamond jewelry with colorful and bright gemstones in eclectic styles and innovative ways as these would successfully add a lot of appeal to any kind of attire.
- You can team the perfect top with a stylish palazzo pant. Addition of a wrist cuff or a single earring is bound to make you look special this Diwali.
- Try something distinctive and unique. You can try rose gold as it looks brilliant with almost all ensembles. You can also go for a dual tone.
- Floral motifs are trendy and look feminine as well as gorgeous. Try bold statement pieces. Illusion setting can attribute jewelry pieces highly, while staying within the budget.
The most important thing to do this Diwali is to ensure that your personality shines through, making you look different from the crowd. You do not have to wear a designer Lehenga-Choli or an expensive saree, just because it is Diwali. You can keep it simple, modern, trendy, inexpensive, and still look unique!
The ethnic wear of India is gorgeous and beautiful. These are the traditional attire and costumes of India worn by the people of the various Indian states, cultures, and religions. These days, ethnic attires are mostly worn on days of festivals, functions, and events like weddings.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Women includes:
Sarees: Sarees are the most popular ethnic wear of India. A saree is instantly associated with India and its culture. A saree happens to be a long and unstitched piece of six yards of cloth that has to be draped in a typical fashion so that it becomes a complete dress. However, women from different states usually drape sarees in different fashions. Often described as one of the most ancient forms of clothing in India, the commonest way of draping it is to wrap the fabric around the waist over a petticoat, make a set of equal pleats in the front, and wear the final length over the shoulder either in pleats or in a stylishly spread way. This formal, traditional, and ethnic wear of India is all about sheer elegance and grace.
Salwar Kameez or Churidaar-Kameez: Another ethnic wear for the women of India include the Churidaar-Kameez or the Salwar-Kameez. Originally from Kashmir and the Punjab, this is presently the most popular among all Indian clothes for women, mainly because it makes the wearer feel free and comfortable while boarding crowded public conveyances. Although modest, practical, and comfortable, a salwar-kameez is extremely stylish and elegant. It is becoming increasingly popular among Western women, as well. Salwar-kameez or churidaar-kameez comes in a wide range of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and colors. However, the dress consists of three components, namely, the Kameez that is worn on the upper part of the body. The word “Kameez” comes from the French word “Chemise” which means a shirt. The other two components are the Salwar or the Churidaar which are two different forms of pants. The “dupatta” is an unstitched length of fabric to be worn as a stole or a scarf.
Ghaagra Choli or Lehenga Choli: A Choli is worn on the upper part of the body. It can be tight-fitted or a bit loose. A lehenga or a ghaagra is a free-flowing skirt, usually with an umbrella-cut. Originating from Gujarat and Rajasthan, these ethnic attires are worn during functions like weddings or religious festivals.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Men includes:
Dhoti: This is a 5-yard-long unstitched cloth that is wrapped around the waist. There are various styles of wearing a Dhoti. A Kurta or a Punjabi or a Shirt can be worn above a Dhoti. Dhotis are usually worn by the groom during his wedding. Priests also wear it while offering prayers.
Kurta-Pyjama or Kurta-Churidaar: This dress is the male version of a Salwar Kameez. Worn during traditional festivals, functions, and events like weddings and thread ceremonies, this is an elegant and charismatic dress for a man.
Each and every ethnic wear of India is beautiful, to say the least. A traditional event in India becomes all the more special due to the attires worn during it.
Flipkart is undoubtedly the most used online retail store in India. It has been proven with the success of its Big Billion Days Diwali sale which started on 2nd of October and lasted till 6th of October 2016. The company has reportedly out numbered its main rivals Amazon & Snapdeal in terms of items sold and revenue.
Rohit Bansal, the founder of Flipkart has been closely looking at all the operations of the company. He recently delivered iPhones to customers himself which shows the kind of dedication he has towards the success of Flipkart.
Now the question is:
What sells the most on Flipkart?
According to online communities and research reports, here’s the list of Categories/Items that people buy the most on Flipkart:
- Mobile phones (Smartphones Mostly)
- Phone accessories Like Screen Guards/Earphones etc
- Electronics Like Laptops/Cameras/LED TVs
- Computer/Laptop Accessories Like RAM, Hard Disk
- Electronic games like Xbox
- Kids Toys
- Backpacks/Travel Bags
- Womens/Kids Clothing: Sarees, Kurtis, Tops, Bottoms
- Watches, perfumes, Handbags
- Home Decor Items
- Automobile accessories
- Mens/Womens Shoes
Above is the list of items that sell the most on Flipkart but don’t consider these to be the only items selling on Flipkart. There are so many categories and products listed on Flipkart and they all get sold at one point or the other.
What is Flipkart Assured?
Flipkart assured items are like Amazon full filled in most ways. Flipkart assured badge that you see often besides a product, guarantees a superior and reliable shopping experience every time.
Who is the best Amazon, Flipkart or Snapdeal?
Here are the stats that say it all:
Flipkart: Facebook Fans: 6,003,189 Twitter Followers: 953 K
Amazon India: Facebook Fans: 5,548,387 Twitter Followers: 378 K
Snapdeal: Facebook Fans: 4,189,625 Twitter Followers: 364 K
From data, Flipkart clearly emerges as the winner here! If you talk about mobile apps of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India. Flipkart App clearly emerges as the winner here as well! See the stats below:
Flipkart Mobile App Users: 50 Million (Flipkart shopping app is the most downloaded mobile app in India)
Amazon Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Snapdeal Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Flipkart is doing great in all departments of Online shopping be it through its website, mobile app or even customer service and after sales assistance.
Hope we were able to answer your questions pertaining to Flipkart. Kindly let us know if you have more questions. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter or our contact us page.
Find us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TryCoupon
Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TryDiscountCoupons
Apple’s new phone iPhone7 is all set for delivery on 7th of October at 7 pm sharp. The phone has been available for pre-order booking on Flipkart for quite sometime and is now on its way to reach the owners.
Order iPhone 7 on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/VfenCuuuuN
Order iPhone 7 plus version on Flipkart: http://fkrt.it/0xIQdNNNNN
Here are the main features of Apple iPhone 7 (Gold, 256 GB):
- 256 GB ROM
- 4.7 inch Retina HD Display
- 12MP Primary Camera | 7MP Front
- Li-Ion Battery
- A10 Fusion Chip with 64-bit Architecture and Embedded M10 Motion Co-processor Processor
- Supports Reliance Jio 4GVolte Network
iPhone 7 is available in Silver, black & gold colour, Gold being the most eye catching is being preferred by the customers.
Apart from iPhone 7 256 gb version which is priced at Rs. 80,000, Flipkart is selling other variants as well and they are:
iPhone 7 32gb priced at Rs. 60,000
iPhone 7 128gb priced at Rs. 70,000
One can also take a look at iPhone 7 plus versions as well, here are the versions and the price:
Apple iPhone 7 Plus (Gold, 128 GB) Price: Rs. 82,000
iPhone 7 Plus 32gb priced at Rs. 72,000
iPhone 7 Plus 256gb priced at Rs. 92,000
Difference between Apple iPhone 7 & Apple iPhone 7 Plus:
The main difference between iphone 7 and iPhone 7 plus is the screen size. iPhone 7 has a screen size of 4.7 inches whereas Apple iPhone 7 plus screen size is 5.5 inches.
Big billion days sale offer on Flipkart starts from 20th of September 2017. This offer was a hit last year, it had easily surpassed Amazon’s Great Indian Festival and Snapdeals’s Unbox Diwali sale. The categories this offer directly applies to are:
Cameras & Accessories, Laptops, Consumer Electronics & Auto Accessories
Big Billion Days Sale Covers
Here are the best of the big billion days laptops (View here) available at a great discount:
- Dell Core i3 Windows Laptop at just Rs. 26990 + Flat Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- HP A8 Laptop with Windows 10
- HP Quad Core Win 10 Laptop at just Rs. 22990 + Additional Rs. 5000 off on Exchange
- Budget Laptops below Rs. 20,000
- Flat Rs. 15,000 off on Premium Laptops + No Cost EMI
- Core i3 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 25,990
- Intel Core i3 Laptops from Rs. 21,990 + Additional Rs 5000 off on Exchange
- Intel Core i5 Laptops from Rs. 29,990
- 2 in 1 Laptops with Win 10 from Rs. 8,999 only
- Upto Rs. 15,000 off on Exchange of Old Laptops
- Buy Laptops on 9 Months No Cost EMI
- Canon 1200D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.19,990 | Free 8GB Memory Card & Camera Bag
- Nikon D5200 with (18-55 mm VR II + 55-200mm ED VRII Kit Lens) DSLR Camera Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D5300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Just Rs.35,999
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.28,499
- Canon 1300D DSLR Camera Single Lens Kit Just Rs.21,499
- Camera Canon 700D DSLR Camera Dual Zoom Lens Just Rs.34,499 | Free Memory Card, Camera Bag and Motorola Pulse BT Headset worth 5k
- Top Brand Nikon D3200 DSLR Camera With VR Lens Just Rs.22,499
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Dual Lens Kit Just Rs.30,999
- Nikon D3300 DSLR Camera Single Lens Just Rs.20,490
- Camera Lens From Rs.From Rs.5,599 .From Rs.5,599
- Best Selling DSLRs starting at Rs 19,990
- FIFA 17 (for PS4) at Just Rs.2,999
- FIFA 17 (for Xbox One) at Just Rs.2,999
- Microsoft Xbox Live (12 Months Membership Card) at Just Rs.2,999
- GTA 5 for PS4 at Just Rs.1,999
- Flat Rs.11,000 Off on Xbox One 1TB Gaming Console
- Microsoft Xbox 360 E 4GB at Just Rs.8,999
- Extra 20% Off on Steelseries Gaming Accessories
- Canon All-in-one Printer at just Rs.1,999
- HP Print, Scan, Copy, Fax with Wifi Printer at just Rs.4,999
- HP All-in-one Printer at just Rs.2,099
- Samsung 21.5inch Full HD Monitor at just Rs.6,699
- Micromax 18.5in HD Monitor at just Rs.3,999
- Flat 25% off on Vega Helmets
- Bergmann Vacuum Cleaner at Rs 549
- Extra 10% off on Royal Enfield Helmets
- Godrej Aer @ 25%
- Car Body Covers Under Rs.599
- Woodman and Songbird Car Speaker Under Rs.1,199
- Motorola Car Chargers Under Rs 899
- Blaupunkt Tokyo at Rs.2199
- Woodman Car Stereo (2 Din with Touch) at Rs 4,999
- Sony Xplod at Rs 3,999
- Maximum 30% off on Car Covers
- 30% off on Car Mats
- Extra 30% off on Bike Covers
- Apple iPhone 5S (16GB) at Rs 18499
- iPhone 6S (16GB) at Rs 37990 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Apple iPhone 6S (64GB) at Rs 47999 | Get additional Rs. 3500 Off on Exchange | No Cost EMI
- Flat Rs 10,000 Off on Moto X Style | Upto Rs 16,000 Off on Exchange
- Flat Rs 6500 Off on Nexus 6P | Upto Rs 23,500 Off on Exchange
- SanDisk 32GB 80 Mbps Memory Card at Just Rs.549
- Intex 12500 mAh Power Bank – Just at Rs.899
- Ambrane 16000 mAh Power Bank at Rs 999
- Vu 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 11,990 + Upto Rs. 6000 off on exchange
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD TV – Just Rs. 17,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
- Micromax 80cm (32) LED TV – Just Rs. 10,990
- Vu 102cm (40) Full HD Smart LED TV – Just Rs. 24,990 + Upto Rs. 10000 off on exchange
If you are an SBI card holder then you can get 10% instant discount extra!
- 10% Instant discount is valid from 20th September 2017 00:00 HRS to 24th September 23.59 HRS
- Minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs 5000
- Maximum discount per card will be Rs 1750
- The Offer is NOT applicable on Flipkart EGVs, Samsung Tablets and select Samsung Mobiles Phones, except Samsung Galaxy On5, Samsung Galaxy On7, Samsung Galaxy J5 – 6 (2016 Edition) and Samsung Galaxy On8
- This offer will be applicable over & above all the other on-going deals listed below
- Full Tnc Link: Check here
Best of luck guys, get the best for yourself and save money! Don’t forget to share with your friends and family! Sharing is caring, get the best from the best, the offer ends on 24th of September 2017.
Big billion days sale from Flipkart has arrived and lasts until 6th of October 2016. The company is offering huge discounts on almost all the categories as we explained in our full post on this offer here. Now, if you are not content with what’s on offer then you have come to the right place as we let you know how to avail 10% extra discount on your purchase.
All you need to have is an SBI credit or Debit card. Yes, that’s all you need to avail the extra benefits of Big billion days sale!
- Under this Offer, State Bank Debit and Credit Cardholders will get 10% off at the time of making the payment. Offer is also applicable on payments made through EMI on SBI Credit card
- The minimum cart amount to avail the discount is Rs.1,500 | The maximum discount that can be availed per card is Rs.1,750
- The validity of the Program (Term) is on 2nd October 2016 from 00:00 HRS to 23:59 HRS , unless extended by Bank, SBICPSL and Flipkart by mutual consent in writing
- The Offer is applicable only on Fashion & Lifestyle, Home & Large Appliances categories.
For detailed info, kindly go here: Terms & conditions
The sale is applicable to following categories on 2nd of October under Big Billion Days sale are:
If you know someone who isn’t aware of this offer let them know so that they can also avail this offer and save money. Do spread the word guys, your friends and family will thank you for helping them save money.
Please know, Amazon and Snapdeal also running the festival offers at this time. Amazon is running Great Indian festival offer which started on 1st of October and lasts till 5th of October. Great discounts on offer, do check hem out over here.
Similarly, Snapdeal isn’t left behind in the race and have their own offers this festival season and is already running Unbox Diwali Sale Do check that out as well. The offer lasts until 6th of October 2016, you can get 20% instant savings with Citibank Credit and Debit Cards issued in India. Please check out the link here for full info.
The festival season has started in India and the war of grabbing more customer is on! It’s mainly like this Amazon Vs Flipkart Vs Snapdeal Who is getting benefited in this war is the customers, make sure you guys check out all these offers!
Redmi note 3 is undoubtedly the best smart phone in Indian market. In terms of price and performance, its one of the bests there is. Some of the highlights that make it the best and best bang for bucks are:
- Snapdragon 650 Chipset (The best rated in Budget Smartphones)
- 3 GB Ram for higher performance Guarantee
- 32 GB internal storage
- 4050 Mah battery which promises long battery life
- Snapdragons Own GPU Adreno for better gaming & media processing
- 16 MP rear and 5 MP front facing camera
- 5.5 inch HD display
- And, to top it all, it supports 4G VoLTE, Reliance JIO supported
To buy redmi note 3 smartphone: View here
The phone is available for sale on all leading eCommerce websites in India. Amazon is offering the cheapest price for Redmi Note 3 Rs. 10,999
Redmi note 3 on Amazon sale
If you buy it through Amazon India, you get 15% cashback. Amazon is running a Great Indian Festival Offer which will run till 5th of October 2016.
If you are interested in buying this phone during great Indian festival offer! We recommend you to use Amazon mobile app for availing the best offers!
If you prefer shopping on Flipkart, please note, the phone is currently out of stock in there. However, you can get notified by email as and when the phone comes back in stock.
You can wait for Flipkart’s Big billion days sale offer which starts from 2nd of October and lasts until 6th as you might get it at a cheaper rate!
Redmi Note 3 has been rated as the no. 1 smartphone in terms of specification and performance on 91mobiles. The most trusted Indian website which reviews the latest smartphones and other tech gadgets.
The reviews by users on all leading eCommerce websites across India also suggest that the phone is being loved by the customers. The over all rating for the phone is 4.5, which is considered the best when it comes to buying a product.
You should not be disappointed with this phone if you decide to buy it. Navratras are here, its the best time of the year to shop.
Go for it guys and enjoy the best mobile phone experience with Redmi Note 3 32 GB smartphone.
Don’t get fooled by other smartphone makers and choose the best.