Approximately 65,000 Udemy courses are up for grabs at just $9.99 each with June sale for next few days! Consider using this opportunity to enroll in courses that will add to your resume. Learners can easily find the courses of their liking on this gigantic marketplace which hosts courses on 1000+ topics.
The price point at the moment is the lowest ever for Udemy courses. If you have been waiting for the maximum discount, this is the one. Go ahead and take some courses today!
Best Udemy courses to take with June Sale
I have made a list of some of the best Udemy courses you can take with June sale. I have been recommending theses self paced classes for a long time. Consider looking:
- Top Course => The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- The Complete Web Development Course – Build 15 Projects by Development Island (UK) (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
I can add more courses to the list but then, you can always look them up over here yourself.
Here are some of the hot topics on Udemy
- Programming & Development (View here)
- Networking & Security (View here)
- Foreign Language (View here)
- Business Courses (View here)
- Personal Development (View here)
Above are some of the top topics on Udemy according to me, you can look up for other 1000+ topics by going here.
Hope you find this informative and you go on to save money on your next purchase from Udemy. Follow us on Twitter & Facebook to get the latest updates as we post!