This course is all about Wi-Fi and the security of wireless networks. You will study the different threats, weaknesses and attack methods.
No special skills are required as the course covers everything from the very basics including the installation of Kali Linux.
To get this free course: Go Here
The following topics are covered in the course:
• How Wireless Networks Work.
• Important Settings to Change on Your Router.
• How to Install Kali Linux in VMware Player.
• Useful Linux Commands with Examples.
• Perform a Denial of Service Attack and Find Hidden Wireless Networks.
• How to Hack Wireless Networks (WEP, WPA, WPA2).
• Use various tools like: Aircrack-ng, Wifite, Crunch, Cowpatty, Pyrit, Reaver…
• How to Create an Evil Twin Access Point.
After completing this course you will be confident with breaking all types of Wi-Fi encryption methods.