Want to master a new skill? How about taking your first Udemy class for $10? Yes, you can now take any udemy course for $10 if you are a new user. Consider looking at 50,000+ courses that Udemy hosts and pick the one that suits you the best. The offer is valid for the entire month of September 2017.
Not sure which course to take? Consider looking at the list of top courses below, if you find the one you think is best for you, go for it right now!
Top Udemy Classes
Following is the list of top Udemy courses. Leverage this opportunity to enroll in any of them for just $10 (Coupon gets applied automatically).
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Pick a $10 course from these featured collections
New to Udemy? Here are some quick stats for you
- 50,000 plus online courses hosted on the platform
- There are courses on 140+ topics/categories
- 20,000+ professional instructors
- 15 million+ students
- You pay once for each course, no other commitments at all. You get lifetime access to the course, once you pay for it
- Easy refund policies
- Q & A forums with in the course dashboard
- Clear curriculum
If you want to learn new skills and are on budget, I guess Udemy is your best bet. Do take advantage of $10 offers that Udemy pushes frequently and take the course on the subject you want to master at a cheaper price.