Amazon vs Flipkart is Live now!
Amazon vs Flipkart, the biggest battle of the year is Live right now. The battle between the both is about revenue generation during their much awaited sales of the year, Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale (BBDS) and Amazon’s Great Indian Festival Sale (GIFS)!
Both companies have a huge market share if we look at the online retailers in India. This is a great feast for the consumers. Consider leveraging the offer now, follow these links that take you to respective websites:
Go to Flipkart: https://www.flipkart.com/
Visit Amazon: https://www.amazon.in/
The BBDS & GIFS Deals We Recommend:
Apart from the heavy discount, you get to save even more if you opt for Amazon Pay and Prime Membership on Amazon. If you use HDFC bank Credit or Debit card on Flipkart, you get additional 10% discount! Both Amazon & Flipkart, offering No Cost EMI, which is great!
Note: If you use SBI credit or debit card on Amazon, and HDFC credit/debit card on FlipKart you get 10% additional discount 🙂
- Lower ever price on top Smartphones, check them out here: http://fkrt.it/A538PnuuuN
- Big Billion Day Fashion & Lifestyle Products, view here: http://fkrt.it/AALxOnuuuN
- Biggest Discount on TVs & other Appliances, check them out: http://fkrt.it/AAcO8nuuuN
- Save Big On Home & Furniture, see the discount here: http://fkrt.it/yiim4KNNNN
- Heavy Discount on Books and other Merchandise: http://fkrt.it/yiGugKNNNN
- Get your iPhone X at 27% discount here: https://amzn.to/2C5iI3O
- Top Smartphones of the year going at extremely low price ever: https://amzn.to/2C8nJZM
- Up to 90% off and 15% cashback on Fashion and Lifestyle, see this: https://amzn.to/2RFmczJ
- Lowest Price of the year on Home & Kitchen Products: https://amzn.to/2Ocj5RD
- The Year’s Biggest discounts on TVs & other appliances, view here: https://amzn.to/2OQ2HWc
- 55% & more discount on Electronics, buy your first laptop here: https://amzn.to/2C5aR6s
Here are the dates for Amazon and Flipkart’s biggest sale events
Undoubtedly, these are the most successful and the biggest sale events for both the companies. For customers, it’s the best time of the year to get their favourite products at great discounts! In fact the best discount during the whole year!
Here are the dates:
- Amazon’s Great Indian Festival is from 10th to 15th of October 2018
- Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale is from 10th to 14th of October 2018
If you are looking to buy something new, consider waiting, you have a great chance to save big!
You must note down the dates mentioned above simply by bookmarking this page or setting up a reminder.
Why big billion days and biggest Indian festival events occurring at the same time?
First of all, Amazon’s biggest Indian festival sale lasts 1 day longer than Flipkart’s Big Billion day sale. Now, the main reasons why these sales occur at the same time are:
- Most celebrated Indian festivals fall in the month of October & November, during this time, indian consumers are in a shopping mood, no company would miss this opportunity. Not only Flipkart and Amazon but several other companies also have their flagship sales in these months as well
- Amazon and Flipkart are competitors, both want to boast the revenues they generate during festival season, just to spread the word out to customers who is the best
- It is an attempt to capture the market share of each other by holding these events almost at the same time
- Last year, Flipkart generated more sales than Amazon. This year, Amazon might topple Flipkart, as their sale last 1 day longer than Flipkart
It’s the best time to buy big items
These sale events are indeed a great opportunity to buy big items, here’s what you should look at:
- Home appliances
- Laptops or Desktop Computers
- HD, LED or Smart TVs
- Home Theatres
- Designer Clothes
And so much more…
Whether it is Great Indian Festival or Big Billion Days Sale, both events are a win-win for consumers. You get to see insane discounts on your favourite products.
You should act smartly, just go ahead and buy the products you have been waiting for ☺
People often get overwhelmed by looking at the insane discounts, this results in over buying or buying products that they would never need in their lives. You need to act smart, buy what you really need. Hope that makes sense!
Hope you find this post informational and worth reading! Please feel free to share it with your friends, so they also get to know about these offers. Let your friend save money on their online purchases 🙂
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook to get more updates on offers like this!