Posts Tagged with “cloud computing”
Become a cloud computing professional, start learning Cloud today
The future of Cloud computing is very bright and you can take it as a profession to secure your future. We are bringing you Udemy Courses related to Cloud computing, instructed by top cloud computing professionals already working for big MNCs.
You can leverage the experience they bring in with their courses and give your career a new shape. Not only you get to learn about Cloud computing, but you also can interact with the instructor through discussion boards to asks career oriented questions. All your questions get answered and you get to keep the course forever 🙂
Again, you are not paying thousands of dollars to register for these courses, most of them are under $20. Its the best time to add another weapon into your armory to secure your future guys. Learning should never stop. Also, if you know someone who might want to learn cloud computing but is short of funds, you can always suggest them to take a look at Udemy courses we have listed here.
Amazon web services, Microsoft Azure, Adobe Cloud and many other top companies will need cloud computing professionals in coming years, make the most out of this opportunity and learn cloud computing today.
Cloud Computing Courses On Udemy:
- A Flying Introduction to Amazon Web Services: Cloud
- Administrador Cloud Computing con Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon Web Services – Web Hosting & Cloud Computing With AWS
- Cloud Adoption Essentials: learn the 8 step roadmap
- Cloud Computing – CompTIA Cloud Essentials Certification
- Cloud Computing Basics: Enhance your career as Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Computing Development Essential
- Cloud Computing Sales
- Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure
- Fundamentals of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Cloud Computing with Amazon Web Services
- Learn Apache Solr with Big Data and Cloud Computing
- Learn Azure Cloud Step by Step
- Learn Cloud Computing from Scratch
- Learn Cloud Computing With AWS
- Microsoft Azure – Cloud Computing made simple
- Virtual Networking for Cloud Computing
- Vmware Cloud Computing Virtualization Basics + Certification
- VMware virtualization from Scratch
- What Does Cloud Computing Mean for Business?
If you like this post, please share it on Facebook, twitter or any other social media website that you use so it can reach out to maximum people.
Looking for Udemy coupon codes? Consider looking at our dedicated Udemy store for fresh and exclusive coupon codes direct from Udemy and it’s instructors.
Gain Cloud Computing Design Knowledge For Free
The knowledge of Cloud Computing design can get you far ahead in your career! Cloud computing is the way ahead for many, we bring you this link using which you can easily gain the knowledge of cloud computing design for free in practical manner!
This is coming straight from Amazon Web Services (AWS). This AWS Free Tier enables you to gain free, hands-on experience with the AWS platform, products, and services. After learning all about AWS, you can easily land a cloud computing job related to AWS management.
Why learn cloud computing design pattern via AWS?
Amazon web services (AWS) is the leader in cloud computing industry at the moment and its staying that way for the many years to come! Its best to start with the best as, the design for cloud computing is pretty much the same for all with minor changes here and there.
And the best part, its free for 12 months, you won’t get this anywhere else! At Try Discount Coupons we strive to bring you the best and this is the best!
Here are some of the things you get with this free program:
- 12 months free and always free products
- 750 hours per month of Amazon EC2
- 1 GB of Amazon QuickSight
- Amazon RDS (750 hours/month)
- 5GB Amazon S3 storage space
- 1 million free requests a month for Amazon Lambda
Apart from this, you get a lot of other stuff which can be seen over here.
You will find easy to follow tutorials about how to use the products within the platform at no cost. The tutorials are easy to follow even for a person who has no tech background.
After acquiring the knowledge from their free tuts, one can move on to building web and mobile apps. You can make use of WordPress and other resources that run on AWS free tier platform.
Here is all that you can build on AWS cloud computing platform:
- Resources to rapidly and reliably build and deliver products using DevOps practices
- Build durable, cost-effective options for backup and disaster recovery
- Big Data Application
- Mobile Apps
- Internet Of Things
- Enhanced networking and cloud-scale clusters for complex problems
So, go ahead and start learning. You have this opportunity to learn and practice at the same time. We look forward to bring more resources like this in our upcoming posts. Do share this post with friends if you find it interesting.
Also, make sure to follow us on Twitter to get regular updates !