Udemy’s $9.99 sale is back, consider enrolling in top courses, choose from 100K+ courses. This is the lowest price ever sale, make the most of it, start learning new skills today!
The $9.99 sale goes live from 4th of June 2019, it will be up and running until 13th of June 2019. Learners have a great opportunity to enroll in great online courses. If you know someone who may want to take a look at this offer, let them know about it today!
Best courses to pick with Udemy’s $9.99 sale
Udemy has 100,000+ courses on the platform, sometimes it becomes overwhelming to pick the right courses. To help you in this, I have created a list of some of the best Udemy courses, see if you like to pick one:
- Machine Learning A-Z™: Hands-On Python & R In Data Science by Krilli Eremenko (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Professor Chris Haroun (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate 2019 by Ryan Kroonenberg (View here)
- The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Alternatively, pick a course from these collections:
New to Udemy?
If you are new to Udemy, here’s a little insight that will help you understand how big this online platform for learning is:
- 34 million+ students mastering new skills on the platform
- 43,000+ instructors
- Reach in 190+ countries
- 100,000+ courses on 1000s of topics
- Q&A Forums dedicated to each course
- Very well knitted content hierarchy
- 24/7 access to the content across all devices
- You pay for the course one time only, no subsequent fee at all
- Easy refund policies if you don’t find the content worthy
If you like to learn new skills, consider leveraging Udemy’s $9.99 offer today and start learning! I look forward to post more resources like this in future as well.