Linux server administration hands on training by Professor K is available at 95% off. Use this link (Coupon Applies Automatically) or coupon code above to avail this exclusive offer! This is a complete guide to installation and configuration for Linux Fedora server workstation.
The course is apt for Tech Pros, IT Auditors, Pentesters, Windows System Administrators, Engineers and everyone else who wants to learn Linux administration.
Make use of our exclusive deal to take this top class training at 95% discount!
Linux Server Administration Training Covers the following:
- Teaches you of how to install, configure and maintain a Linux Fedora Server workstation
- How to configure specific Linux server roles like Samba, DHCP, Web
- You will learn to configure services like Linux web services, File services and network services
- The instructor uses Hands-on labs throughout the course to provide as much real-world experience as possible
Apart from the above, there are plenty more stuff you learn, to view them all kindly go here.
The courses comprises of 24 lectures, total watchable length at the moment is 4 hours. You get 1 article as well! The access to the course is lifetime upon one time fee. Following stats show number of subscribers to this course and rating:
- 16,157 subscribers as of the time we write this post
- Course rating is 4.5/5 after 105 reviews
- One of the highest rated Linux courses on Udemy
- Last updated in March 2018
Hope this is enough to show that course is good. You should consider looking at it, if you find it interesting, use or coupon to get it at 95% discount!
The normal price of the course is above $100, with this offer you get it around $10. It is a great deal for such a gem! Start learning today to become a Linux server administrator!
We look forward to bring more posts like this in future, consider following us on Twitter for the updates 🙂