Archive for November, 2020
Brad Traversy is one of the fastest Instructors to reach 229K students on Udemy, the largest online learning marketplace. The numbers for the owner of Traversy Media have grown at a great speed. He is a full stack web developer and an Instructor by profession.
Brad brings in 12 years of programming knowledge and 5 years of teaching experience into his courses. No wonder, all of his courses are highly rated.
Last checked on 11th November 2020, Brad has 13 courses on Udemy. The average feedback score of this amazing instructor is 4.7/5 after 89,423 reviews . Currently 229,329 learners have signed up for his Udemy online courses.
Through this post, we are bringing you the opportunity to enroll in any of Brad Traversy courses at up to 90% discount or more. So, before enrolling in his Udemy course, consider looking at the coupon codes we share.
Here Are The Popular Brad Traversy courses:
If you want to learn bootstrap 4, then you must look at this course. With this course, you will build five themes while learning HTML 5 semantics and CSS3.
The course is 9.5 hours long, and has 74 lectures. You get 62 supplemental resources with the course as well.
- 53,388 students
- 4.7/5 after 12952 ratings
The normal price of this course is $50, however using the link above, you will get it under $20 or best discount available at the moment.
This is the most enrolled Brad Traversy course with 72,486 students as of 12th November 2020. The rating of the course is 4.7/5 after 22,097 reviews.
The course includes:
- 21.5 hours of on demand video
- 111 downloadable resources
- 2 articles
- Lifetime access
To get the course at the best discount, please go here.
Another gem of a course! Brad covers everything there is to learn about angular in this self-paced video class. It is one of the most comprehensive angular courses on Udemy.
You get 11.5 hours of content in this course which is covered in 68 lectures. You also get 58 downloadable resources.
- 21,528+ students
- 4.7/5 rating (after 5920 ratings)
Click on the course title above to get this course around $15, the normal price is $50.
Note: This course is no more available for new enrollments.
As the title of the course suggests, you will learn to develop and deploy Node.js, Express & MongoDB applications from scratch. The course is relatively new and is already getting the huge attention.
This is probably the only course you will ever need to master the development to deployment of Node.js, Express and MongoDB apps.
This online course is 9 hours long! It contains 69 lectures and 55 supplemental resources. All in all, one of the very best courses on Udemy.
- 1167 students
- 4.9/5 rating (after 131 ratings)
Just click on the course title to enroll in this course for just $10. The normal price of the course is $100, you are getting 90% discount!
Udemy Diwali Sale 2020 has just gone live. Approximately, 150,000+ courses are up for grabs at just ₹420 each. Consider enrolling in a course or two and start learning the skills of the future.
Here are the Udemy Diwali sale details:
Start Date: 11/09/20 12:01 AM IST
End Date: 11/13/20 11:59 PM IST
Exclusive Link: View here
This is one of the lowest price offers for Udemy courses ever. Leverage the discount and save big this festival season. If you know someone who wants to learn a new skill, consider letting them know about the offer.
This Diwali gift your loved ones a Udemy course
Udemy Diwali Sale Best Courses
The following is a list of some of the best Udemy courses you may take this Diwali.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by Ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2019 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshop by Dr. Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Professor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Pick a course from these topics
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at the following highlights:
- Hosts 150,000+ Online Courses
- 50 million+ users from 190+ countries
- 45,000+ instructors
- Courses on 1000+ topics
- Once you take the course, it is yours forever
- You pay only once, no recurring fees at all
Leverage this amazing offer, take any udemy course at just Rs. 420. Use the Diwali offer the best way this year. Learn a new skill or master an existing skill.
Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share it with your loved ones. We look forward to adding more such posts in the future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive the regular updates.
If you have any questions regarding Udemy Diwali Sale, consider reaching out to use through contact page.