Udemy Black Friday, the biggest sale of the year is here! This mega event starts at 12:00 am PST on 16th of November. All the udemy courses during the event will be available at just $10 each. Consider taking a top online course with this deal and learn a new skill.
Here are the further details:
Start Date: 11/16/17 12:00 AM PST
End Date: 11/13/17 11:59 PM PST
The sitewide sale kicks off on Thursday, November 16 and ends after Cyber Monday on Tuesday, November 28. The $10 course deals will stretch across Udemy’s course catalog. It’s never been a better time to indulge in online learning.
At a time when overindulgence and shopping are at the top of everyone’s list, Udemy offers a purchase shoppers can feel great about. Gift yourself full-stack development skills, a graphic design bootcamp, or baking lessons in time for the holidays. Udemy truly has something for everyone. With courses that never expire, you can learn anytime and anywhere. Enjoy lifetime access to each course, along with a 30-day money-back guarantee on all courses.
Use udemy Black Friday for these top courses
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Choose from the following collections
For those who are new to Udemy:
If you are new to Udemy, here are some of the points that you should know about this giant education marketplace:
- Biggest platform for online courses with 55,000+ courses hosted
- 20 million+ students on the platform
- Courses on 145+ topics
- Easy return policies
- 20,000+ instructors from the globe
- Access on mobile, desktop and TV
- One time payment, no recurring fee
- Lifetime access to the courses you enroll in
Don’t miss your chance to stock up and save on courses in thousands of topics. Head into the holidays with all the tools to learn valuable, in-demand skills. Indulge in your potential at Udemy. What will you learn?
If you find this post helpful, please consider sharing it with your friends and family so they can also reap the benefits.
We look forward to add more offers like this in upcoming days., until then Happy learning!