There is a new Udemy $10 offer, and is exclusively for New users. The offer starts on 4th of August and lasts till 10th of August 2017. If you are a new customer, the offer is very exciting for you. You only need to pay $10 to get your first classes. Whereas existing Udemy users will see courses at $12 each.
More info on Udemy $10 Offer:
The offer Starts on: 4th of August @ 12:00 AM PST
The Offer Ends on: 10th of August @12:00 AM PST
Whats on offer: Close to 50,000 udemy courses on sale. New users will see $10 a course offer, and existing users will see $12 a course.
Use Udemy $10 offer to enroll in these top courses
Enroll in any of the following courses for $10 if you are a new student. If you are already a udemy students, you will get them for $12 each.
- The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here) (#1 Udemy Course)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Prof. Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science by Kirill Eremenko, SuperDataScience Team (View here)
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival (View here)
Collection Of Top Udemy Courses
Hope you find this offer helpful in learning a new skill. Remember, there are around 50,000 online courses hosted on Udemy. You can pick a course from as many as 145 topics. You certainly will find a course you have been looking for. And, there is nothing like getting it for peanuts.
Kindly share this offer with your friends, so they can also reap the benefits.
If you have any question regarding this post, please feel free to let us know. You can reach us through our contact us page or just send us a tweet @TryCoupon. We will be happy to assist!