All courses on Udemy are up to 90% off until 10th of October 2017 for Non-US users. Those located in US will see the prices down to $12/Course. If you are someone, who has been waiting for the best Udemy deal then, this is it. So go ahead and take the course you have been eyeing for a while.
Close to 55,000 courses are on sale, pick a course from 145+ topics. This is a great time to add more skills to your arsenal!
Here is the info on date and time:
Start Date: 10/05/17 12:01 AM PST
End Date: 10/10/17 11:59 PM PST
Some of the best courses:
Pick a course from the list below which includes the top Udemy courses.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Choose from the following collections
New to Udemy?
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at this article that explains everything: What is Udemy
Here are a few things you should know:
- All Courses On Udemy are Self Paced
- You pay only once, no recurring payments
- Start and stop the course anytime you want
- You can access the course through mobile and desktop app
Hope you find this offer helpful and enroll in a course of your choice at a lower price than usual. We look forward to adding more offers like this. So, don’t forget to follow us on twitter and facebook for the regular updates.