Udemy Diwali Sale starts from today, all courses on the website will be $10 for all Indian users. Everyone else will see the courses going at $12 each.
For those who do not know about Diwali, here is a little insight:
Diwali is India’s biggest festival, it falls in October or November every year. This festival of lights is celebrated in the joy of Lord Rama’s return to his homeland of Ayodhya after 14 years of exile.
Here are the Diwali sale details:
Start Date: 10/16/17 12:01 AM PST
End Date: 10/19/17 11:59 PM PST
Whats on Offer: All courses $10 for users in India, everyone else $12
Best Courses To Take in Udemy Diwali Sale
Pick a course from the list below which includes the top Udemy courses.
- Number 1 Udemy Course: The Complete Unity Developer course by Ben Tristem (View here)
- Most Popular Photoshop Course by Manfred Werner (View here)
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Course by ermin Kreponic (View here)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect 2017 by Ryan Kroonenburg (View here)
- Photoshop Beginners Mastery: Zero to Hero in Photoshopby Dr Chad Neuman (View here)
- An Entire MBA in one Course by Proffessor Chris Haroun (View here)
- Build 21 iOS Apps with this course by Rob Percival (View here)
- Learn to make and market apps for Android 7 by Rob Percival and Marc Stock (View here)
- MS Excel – From Beginner to Expert in 6 Hours by Todd Mcleod (View here)
- Learn Linux in 5 Days and Level Up Your Career by Jason Cannon (View here)
- Hands-On Tableau Training For Data Science View here
- The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0 by Rob Percival View here
Choose from the following collections
If you are new to Udemy, consider looking at the following highlights:
- Hosts 55,000+ Online Courses
- Close to 20 million users from 190+ countries
- 20,000+ instructors
- Courses on 145+ topics
- Once you take the course, its yours forever
- You pay only once, no recurring fees at all
So, its a great time to add some courses, as you only pay $10 during this Diwali sale event. Take the course of your choice and master your skills.
Hope you find this article helpful, if you do, please share it with your loved ones. We look forward to adding more such posts in future, make sure to follow us on Twitter and Facebook to receive the regular updates.
Are you a fan of Zizo phone case? If you do here’s your chance to save 65% on your favorite Zizo phone case.This deal comes directly from Zizo. So, consider looking at it and let your friends know as well.
Get a ZiZo Phone Case For These Brands
- Apple iPhone
The deal is also valid for Zizo phone accessories as well, wireless charging pads, micro usb chargers, headphones etc, to view more pleasego here
Moreover, you get free shipping if your order value is $40 or above. Isn’t it great? Try Ziro wireless once for your phone cases and accessories, we bet you will become a fan!
Whether you want to buy your first Fidget Spinner or bluetooth speakers, Zizo has them all. And, you get them at a discounted price.
Personally, we love the Zizo bolt series cases and covers, if you haven’t had one, consider buying one.
What makes Zizo the best?
The customer service, robust product ordering online and the return policies give Zizo an edge over the competitors. Not only their website is robust, but the product delivery is also fast and on time. This can be seen by the customer reviews. Following is one of the randomly picked reviews that indicates the whole experience:
Consider looking at all the other reviews by clicking on the link above to judge yourself.
About Zizo Wireless
Zizo wireless is the leading retailer of branded phone cases and accessories. The company was founded in 2006 and has become the best in business ever since.
Zizo Wireless gives back to the community by giving percentage of sale from Bolt Military Grade Cases to the non profit organisation Happy Joe (Fighting Vetran Unemployment and Financial Hardships).
Designer dresses, although expensive, are beautiful and alluring. India has a number of esteemed and qualified designers who have worldwide fame.
If you are looking for the best designer dresses in India, you must go through the creations of:
Sabyasachi Mukherjee: This designer from Kolkata has been creating history and earning accolades in the world of fashion. His designs portray global styling with an Indian core. You are going to love dresses designed by Mukherjee as these attires have interesting patch-work embellishments, vibrant fusion of styles, and lively color palettes.
Tarun Tahiliani: The highlights of designer dresses created by Tarun Tahiliani are the borrowed elements of Indian craftsmanship and Italian pattern cutting combined with advanced technologies such as digital textile printing. His signature style culminates in an appearance that is international, chic, and contemporary, while remaining faithful to the core Indian aesthetics.
Ritu Kumar: Designer dresses created by Ritu Kumar use the most talented craftsmen of India and the finest Indian fabrics. The dresses designed by Ritu Kumar seek to redefine the old Indian traditions in the present era, developing a unique style that boasts of modern sophistication as well as the rich Indian aesthetics. Contributing to craftsmanship, textiles, and fashion, her dresses have had a pioneering effect in the arena of Indian fashion.
Manish Malhotra: Dresses designed by Manish Malhotra boast of a contemporary and luxurious style that smoothly combines with the traditional Indian fabrics, colors, and threadwork. You will love wearing dresses designed by Manish Malhotra.
Manish Arora: Creations of Manish Arora are loved for the gorgeous color palette and thorough craftsmanship. Dresses designed by him combine the Indian traditions with a contemporary and playful vibe. These dresses are colorful and eye-catching creations.
If you are willing to spend money, then these designer dresses are for you! Don the creations of these acclaimed designers and look special!
Everybody loves winters! All those weddings, Christmas dinners, New Year parties, fairs, exhibitions, picnics are occasions to dress well and look gorgeous! However, it goes without saying that during winter you need something warm to keep yourself cozy. Here is the catch! Winter wear does not necessarily mean heavy overcoats, mufflers, gloves, and thick shawls that would cover all the stylish Indian garments that you wear underneath. You need to know the trick of styling winter wear with gorgeous Indian attires.
- Sweater with Indian wear: While wearing a saree in winter, go for a fitted sweater that would be nicely tucked inside your petticoat. This fitted sweater, preferably in a solid color, is bound to impart smartness and gorgeousness to your appearance, besides driving the cold away. Black polo-neck sweaters teamed up with chunky jewelries look stunning. The same can be done with a lehenga as you can swap the choli for a fitted cardigan or sweater. Leaving the bottom few and top few buttons of the cardigan open will show a subtle midriff and make you look sexy.
- Full length jacket: You can team your Indian wear, like saree, with a full length appealing jacket. If carried well, it will look special. It gives a saree a sure-shot red carpet appeal. The lehenga or saree you wear should be kept minimalist, while the jacket would look special if it has some detailed work. The intention is to make the jacket a statement piece.
- Short Blazer or Jacket: A waist-length jacket, instead of a normal blouse, would look distinctive with a lehenga, anarkali, or saree. A similar-colored or contrasting jacket in silk or velvet is going to make you look extremely stylish, besides keeping you cozy. The jacket can be of any style you prefer. A Nehru jacket or a formal black blazer with detailed work is going to make you look gorgeous. These would look equally fashionable with Indian suits.
Look stylish this winter by innovatively combining your winter wear with your Indian outfits.
Want to dazzle everybody this Diwali? Try something new! Trying something that you have never tried before is going to be a head-turner. If you can show an ideal juxtaposition of bizarre and beautiful, people are going to notice you!
Jewelry and Fashion Tips for Diwali 2016:
- Wear only one statement piece. Or, look modern with the help of simple accessories. Jaded jhumkis, diamond jhumkis, pendants, kadas, balas, or chaand balis are perfect options as these are the cult favorite Diwali jewelries.
- Make yourself look special this Diwali by wearing a digital-print dupatta or stole with a plain attire. You can also team a digital-print kurti with a beautiful pair of bangles or with pretty kadas, balas, and hoops for a completely trendy and modern look.
- If your dress has an Indo-western appearance, fusion jewellery will work wonders. You can try a combination of jadau, polki, and diamond jewelry with colorful and bright gemstones in eclectic styles and innovative ways as these would successfully add a lot of appeal to any kind of attire.
- You can team the perfect top with a stylish palazzo pant. Addition of a wrist cuff or a single earring is bound to make you look special this Diwali.
- Try something distinctive and unique. You can try rose gold as it looks brilliant with almost all ensembles. You can also go for a dual tone.
- Floral motifs are trendy and look feminine as well as gorgeous. Try bold statement pieces. Illusion setting can attribute jewelry pieces highly, while staying within the budget.
The most important thing to do this Diwali is to ensure that your personality shines through, making you look different from the crowd. You do not have to wear a designer Lehenga-Choli or an expensive saree, just because it is Diwali. You can keep it simple, modern, trendy, inexpensive, and still look unique!
The ethnic wear of India is gorgeous and beautiful. These are the traditional attire and costumes of India worn by the people of the various Indian states, cultures, and religions. These days, ethnic attires are mostly worn on days of festivals, functions, and events like weddings.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Women includes:
Sarees: Sarees are the most popular ethnic wear of India. A saree is instantly associated with India and its culture. A saree happens to be a long and unstitched piece of six yards of cloth that has to be draped in a typical fashion so that it becomes a complete dress. However, women from different states usually drape sarees in different fashions. Often described as one of the most ancient forms of clothing in India, the commonest way of draping it is to wrap the fabric around the waist over a petticoat, make a set of equal pleats in the front, and wear the final length over the shoulder either in pleats or in a stylishly spread way. This formal, traditional, and ethnic wear of India is all about sheer elegance and grace.
Salwar Kameez or Churidaar-Kameez: Another ethnic wear for the women of India include the Churidaar-Kameez or the Salwar-Kameez. Originally from Kashmir and the Punjab, this is presently the most popular among all Indian clothes for women, mainly because it makes the wearer feel free and comfortable while boarding crowded public conveyances. Although modest, practical, and comfortable, a salwar-kameez is extremely stylish and elegant. It is becoming increasingly popular among Western women, as well. Salwar-kameez or churidaar-kameez comes in a wide range of fabrics, cuts, lengths, and colors. However, the dress consists of three components, namely, the Kameez that is worn on the upper part of the body. The word “Kameez” comes from the French word “Chemise” which means a shirt. The other two components are the Salwar or the Churidaar which are two different forms of pants. The “dupatta” is an unstitched length of fabric to be worn as a stole or a scarf.
Ghaagra Choli or Lehenga Choli: A Choli is worn on the upper part of the body. It can be tight-fitted or a bit loose. A lehenga or a ghaagra is a free-flowing skirt, usually with an umbrella-cut. Originating from Gujarat and Rajasthan, these ethnic attires are worn during functions like weddings or religious festivals.
Ethnic Wear of Indian Men includes:
Dhoti: This is a 5-yard-long unstitched cloth that is wrapped around the waist. There are various styles of wearing a Dhoti. A Kurta or a Punjabi or a Shirt can be worn above a Dhoti. Dhotis are usually worn by the groom during his wedding. Priests also wear it while offering prayers.
Kurta-Pyjama or Kurta-Churidaar: This dress is the male version of a Salwar Kameez. Worn during traditional festivals, functions, and events like weddings and thread ceremonies, this is an elegant and charismatic dress for a man.
Each and every ethnic wear of India is beautiful, to say the least. A traditional event in India becomes all the more special due to the attires worn during it.
Flipkart is undoubtedly the most used online retail store in India. It has been proven with the success of its Big Billion Days Diwali sale which started on 2nd of October and lasted till 6th of October 2016. The company has reportedly out numbered its main rivals Amazon & Snapdeal in terms of items sold and revenue.
Rohit Bansal, the founder of Flipkart has been closely looking at all the operations of the company. He recently delivered iPhones to customers himself which shows the kind of dedication he has towards the success of Flipkart.
Now the question is:
What sells the most on Flipkart?
According to online communities and research reports, here’s the list of Categories/Items that people buy the most on Flipkart:
- Mobile phones (Smartphones Mostly)
- Phone accessories Like Screen Guards/Earphones etc
- Electronics Like Laptops/Cameras/LED TVs
- Computer/Laptop Accessories Like RAM, Hard Disk
- Electronic games like Xbox
- Kids Toys
- Backpacks/Travel Bags
- Womens/Kids Clothing: Sarees, Kurtis, Tops, Bottoms
- Watches, perfumes, Handbags
- Home Decor Items
- Automobile accessories
- Mens/Womens Shoes
Above is the list of items that sell the most on Flipkart but don’t consider these to be the only items selling on Flipkart. There are so many categories and products listed on Flipkart and they all get sold at one point or the other.
What is Flipkart Assured?
Flipkart assured items are like Amazon full filled in most ways. Flipkart assured badge that you see often besides a product, guarantees a superior and reliable shopping experience every time.
Who is the best Amazon, Flipkart or Snapdeal?
Here are the stats that say it all:
Flipkart: Facebook Fans: 6,003,189 Twitter Followers: 953 K
Amazon India: Facebook Fans: 5,548,387 Twitter Followers: 378 K
Snapdeal: Facebook Fans: 4,189,625 Twitter Followers: 364 K
From data, Flipkart clearly emerges as the winner here! If you talk about mobile apps of Flipkart, Snapdeal and Amazon India. Flipkart App clearly emerges as the winner here as well! See the stats below:
Flipkart Mobile App Users: 50 Million (Flipkart shopping app is the most downloaded mobile app in India)
Amazon Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Snapdeal Mobile App Users: 10 Million
Flipkart is doing great in all departments of Online shopping be it through its website, mobile app or even customer service and after sales assistance.
Hope we were able to answer your questions pertaining to Flipkart. Kindly let us know if you have more questions. You can always reach us through Facebook, Twitter or our contact us page.
Find us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TryCoupon
Like Us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TryDiscountCoupons
*****(Update) If you are looking for Big Billion Days Sale 2016, read here…Big Billion Days Sale 2016 Flipkart
#BigShoppingdays, its that time of the year, one of India’s giant online stores FlipKart is ready with probably one of the biggest sales of the year. The Big Shopping Days offer period starts from May 25 and lasts till May 27, 2016.
The original mega sale event will be applicable on Flipkart mobile app, website and mobile site. Earlier the same offer was known as big app shopping days and was only confined to Flipkart app users. Good to see that this mega sale event is now opened for all.
Flipkart users can make the most out of this offer which lasts for 3 days only. You will get 100% genuine, original products with easy return policy. And, for those who are a bit concerned about paying online, you should not worry as FlipKart offers 100% safe online shopping guarantee.
On top of this offer, FlipKart is offering its app users great opportunities to win cashback and other goodies with “The Big Shopping Days Game.” All you need to do is play “Snakes and Ladders” on the latest version of Flipkart app, survive the snakes and win exciting prices! If you already haven’t installed the app, you can install it now by clicking here and stand a chance to win even more!
If you are a Citi Bank credit or debit card user you stand a chance to get 10% cashback with transactions on Flipkart website and mobile app. The amount minimum for the transaction has to be Rs 5,999. The maximum cashback amount is Rs 2000. Please refer to this page for the full terms and conditions to avail 10% cashback with Citi Bank
What to expect from FlipKart Big Shopping Days:
- Branded SmartPhones on Sale
- Electronic Items on Sale
- Home Appliances
- Refridgerators, LED, LCD TVs
- Air Coolers & Air Conditioners
- Fashion & Lifestyle Products Sale
- Laptops & Computer Accessories Sale
- Handbags, Backpacks, Laptop bags Sale
If you know someone in your friends circle or family who has been waiting for some offers to buy the products of their choice at a great discount please do share this post with them. Help your family and loved ones save money as we believe in aa sharing and caring. We look forward to post more deals soon, do spread the word and encourage us!
Also consider looking at FlipKart’s Deal of the Day section and save big!
Flipkart has just exclusively launched Samsung Galaxy J5 & J7 (2016 edition) smartphones on its Website. Along with these smartphones, user will get the following free offers from FlipKart:
- Exchange upto Rs.11,000 on Samsung J5-6
- Exchange upto Rs.13,000 on Samsung J7-6
- Get Yatra eCash worth Rs.5,000
- Double your data with Airtel
- 5.2 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive HD Touchscreen
- 2GB RAM|16 GB ROM
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 5 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8916 Quad Core Processor
- 3100 mAh Battery
- Android v6 (Marshmallow) OS
- 5.5 inch Super AMOLED Capacitive HD Touchscreen
- 2GB RAM|16 GB ROM
- 13 MP Primary Camera
- 5 MP Secondary Camera
- 1.6 GHz S5E7870 (Exynos 7870) Octa Core Processor
- 3300 mAh Battery
- Android v6 (Marshmallow) OS
This is a limited period offer and is only available on Flipkart at the moment. So, if you are looking for a Samsung smartphone that possessed it all that you need in a great smartphone then Samsung Galaxy J5 and Samsung J7 is surely your best bet. You get great battery life 3100 mah and 3300 mah respectively. The front and rear cameras in both mobile phones is 13 mp front and 5 mp rear.
You can also select the colour variation of your liking, the company has listed White, Black and Gold colour handsets. Do pick up the one that suits your taste.
Samsung has been one of the top selling Smartphone makers in India, with these two launches at such a competitive price range, the company will surely give rivals Micromax, Gionee a tough fight.
If you have been waiting for your first high end Samsung smartphone at a good price then this one should definitely be a good choice. The features offered in this price range are definitely tempting. So, do check this out and let your friends know about it.